VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

* Cealed Envelope with a Weapon License request *

2 posters

Go down

* Cealed Envelope with a Weapon License request * Empty * Cealed Envelope with a Weapon License request *

Post by Kenneth Sullivan Mon May 02, 2011 5:55 am

Forename and Surname: Henry Campbell

Address: 48 Palomino Creek

Phone Number: 1010407

Social Security Number: 234-58-3782

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)):
(( Will pay In-Game when if received with a License ))
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)): I'm here to apply for a Weapon License for Security and Defensive purposes. During my current work I've been hired in, I work as a Guard upon a local Bar. And as known, I'd need to be in caution at all times in case for unexpected surprises of attackers or drunk men that are so under the influence they can't be controlled and may cause mayhem upon our visitors. I'm not only asking for this Weapon License for my occupation, but for my own protection. As the time went by while I had been a new resident of this town, I've been assaulted, beaten, and shot twice. I simply think crime is too highly active around and I would like to be protected in case Police personnel aren't available for assistance. I just don't want things to turn out bad one day and have to lose my life due to being attacked while having nothing as help.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)): I should have my request for this Weapon License approved because I can be trusted upon being armed in the public streets. I have absolutely never committed crimes before, and I won't start any time soon. And from what I stated before, I have right and reasonable purposes for the usage of this License to be under my name. As for I would be mainly using my privileged of rightful having and owning weapons for my work at the Bar in which I guard during my day shift, so I'm assuring that no such mayhem may occur in the streets with me being involved. And believe, I am truly a man of my word, loyal. So I hope this will make you're decision reasonable to be handled with my request.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons: I currently have good experience with Hand Guns and can be manageable with Automatic Riffles. Although not any more than that.

Current employment: Bar Assistance Guard of Security.

Signature : Henry Campbell

Last edited by Henry on Sun May 15, 2011 12:14 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Had to change my address, explained in my Edit on my last post here)
Kenneth Sullivan
Kenneth Sullivan
Human
Human

Personal Text : LEGO!

Back to top Go down

* Cealed Envelope with a Weapon License request * Empty Re: * Cealed Envelope with a Weapon License request *

Post by Sam Akabara Mon May 02, 2011 2:10 pm

((Weapons Licenses cannot be granted to homeless inviduals, sorry.))
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

* Cealed Envelope with a Weapon License request * Empty Re: * Cealed Envelope with a Weapon License request *

Post by Kenneth Sullivan Mon May 02, 2011 4:38 pm

(( Ah, didn't knew, if you don't mind, can I get one In Game while there, and come back to edit it with an address? ))
Kenneth Sullivan
Kenneth Sullivan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Mon May 02, 2011 4:45 pm

((Yup thats fine))
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenneth Sullivan Fri May 06, 2011 12:40 am

(( Alright, just had the chance to be In Game, and I edited in the address for my character into the app. ))

Edit: I've made small changes to the address since I moved during my time In-Game.
Kenneth Sullivan
Kenneth Sullivan
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down