VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ricky Jackson's Firearm Application.

Go down

Ricky Jackson's Firearm Application. Empty Ricky Jackson's Firearm Application.

Post by D_Donnerfield Wed May 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Forename and Surname: Ricky Jackson

Address: 22 Palomino Creek

Phone Number: None

Social Security Number: 235_353_223

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)) Ok. ( If this is accepted, I will post.)
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):
I am applying to achieve a weapon license mainly for self defense because of the fact that I have been robbed many times and I also have been attacked brutally by people. At the moment, I feel that Palomino Creek is not too safe and I have an urge to keep a weapon with me so that I can protect myself from dangers. I will NOT miss-use my weapons and I will only use them when necessary as I want to keep others safe and not just myself. I will try my best to use my gun properly and I will not do anything against the law as this will promote more crime, causing more trouble in and around the streets of Palomino Creek.
State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):
Well, there are numerous reasons why you should accept my application but the main one is that I will only use my weapon for self defense and nothing more. I will use my weapon to protect myself and others but I will never cause harm to anyone/anything without a reason and I will always stay within the boundaries of the law, avoiding illegal actions. I will also try to keep my weapons secret and away from the reach of others.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:
Yes, I do have experience with guns like the M4, the Uzi Machine gun and the Shotgun.
I have gained this experience through practice from a younger age.

Current employment: N/A
D_Donnerfield
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down