VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapon License Application ( Antonio Giovanni )

2 posters

Go down

Weapon License Application ( Antonio Giovanni ) Empty Weapon License Application ( Antonio Giovanni )

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:58 am

Forename and Surname: Antonio Giovanni

Address: 51 Palomino Creek

Phone Number: 1010305

Social Security Number: 36-00-73

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)):
Weapon License Application ( Antonio Giovanni ) AemsG ID Picture

Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):

To defend my self , family and friends , because i can't defend them using some bat againts guns. I want to defend my family because sometimes the robbers , criminals and holdappers are using weapons to do a crime so if i will have a gun i can defend my family now. Some robbers are going to somebody's house to rob or to kill people . so if i got a gun i can defend my family and the robbers will leave my home. If i will got a gun license i can join with my friends at shooting range. So i can defend my properties and avoid to being rob or killed. Im apply for a gun licenses because if i buy a gun without a gun license i will be jailed because it was illegal so i will have a license i won't be jailed if i got a gun by my side.I want to protect my family , i want to protect my self againts Kidnappers , Robbers and Car nappers especailly for killers . I want to make my family safe and i want to be safe even im driving middle of the road at night and sometimes I want to help my friend in danger and other people , and if some gang attempts to beat me i can protect my self using my gun so they will run no to fight me. i will use my gun for security of my Business like Apartment , Car shows and Farm , Some times i want to help Cops to arrest the biggest gang at the Village and i want to be safe anywhere i go. I want to be safe for some hitman or Organisation want to hurt or put in danger my family. I want to protect anyone i see attacked by gangs or other organisations and i want to protect my Apartment from the robbers and i want to protect my love ones and friends.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):

If you accept my gun license application :So the crime at the village will decrease because the robbers won't rob a man/woman with weapons. So if i will have a gun license the cops will not jail me because i have a gun with license.So others won't rob me if i have a weapon. I will not shoot others if they are not attempt to rob. If i will have a license i can defend my properties. The good reason that you will accept my application is the robbers won't attempts to rob others and i will help others if they are being rob and i will always help others again and again.To help some poeple thats in danger and keep my self stay away from danger and i want to Help peoples that was kidnapped by gangster or Mafia and to keep some body away from harm or danger and i want to be safe every night i walk along at the street and every night that i sleep with my family and friends and i want to make my businesses safe from robbers and to keep away from dangers.So i can protect anyone who is in danger and move them to a safe place.

Current employment:

Driver and Farmer.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:
Yes When i train to be a guard. I use colt45 and Deagle.

Signiture:

Weapon License Application ( Antonio Giovanni ) WHBPi

Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Weapon License Application ( Antonio Giovanni ) Empty Re: Weapon License Application ( Antonio Giovanni )

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:57 pm

Kindly comment ,? When my application will be accepted?
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Weapon License Application ( Antonio Giovanni ) Empty Re: Weapon License Application ( Antonio Giovanni )

Post by Victor_Jankowski Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:10 pm

Mr. Giovanni. Your application has been accepted. please come to the SD, to receive your licenses.

(( This is IC section, and if you could post a SS of you donating 1000 to /charity.... Yeah. ))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:41 pm

Weapon License Application ( Antonio Giovanni ) Ud5RL

Heres the SS that you need
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down