VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rickhard McKnight Weapon License Level 1 Application

3 posters

Go down

Rickhard McKnight Weapon License Level 1 Application Empty Rickhard McKnight Weapon License Level 1 Application

Post by Richard Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:53 pm

Personal Information:

Full Name:Rickhard_McKnight
Date of Birth:12.2.1947
Sex:Male
Social Security Number: 237-219-366
Current Address:None
Current Occupation:Fisherman,farmer
Phone Number:1010718
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?:No, but i was in war and i used weapons before.
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?:No.
If yes, for what reason:
Do you have any previous criminal record?:No.
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when:
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level:License level 1
Intended weapon(s):Shotgun,Deagle,Rifle,AK47,Silenced,Colt45
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?:IN my rented house.
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature.Yes i have very good skills with rifle because i am Ex-Hunter and I want to hunt again, also I have skills with AK47,Shotgun,Colt,Deagle witch i learned in war and i will use those wapons in self deffence.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?: [[250 word minimum]]]
I am applying for level 1 license.I am applying for license because in few days ago I`ve seen that population of wolves has raised and danger too, another reason for applying for license is that I am an old man and I am not strong so I need gun for protection from wolves and thieves.Also i am Ex-Hunter from from small willage near Mount Chilliad and moved away from that willage in Palomino Creek 2 years ago and since than i wasnt hunting and now i dacided to get back to my favourite hobby,and most of my time I spend time in nature and on the street so I am target of thieves and animals.I know that most of wolves are domesticable but still there are wild ones so you need to have protection.And a reason to have a gun are also the gangs Palomino has a lot of gangs and mafia for that small town so you need to watch every man or woman carefouly.

Why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?
Because I was in Vietnam war and i know to handle a gun really good and I am going to protect citizens from wolfs and criminals.And if you want to see less dead bodies on the street give me the gun.I wont use guns for bad purposes like killing people shoting in public and robing people.I want to have gun to protect myself and citizens because i am old man and i cant protect myself anymore with fists.
Also Palomino Creek is full of gangs and thieves and police isnt too good most of time they rest and dont do anything so we need to find second source of protection.

I, Rickhard McKnight , understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Richard
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Rickhard McKnight Weapon License Level 1 Application Empty Re: Rickhard McKnight Weapon License Level 1 Application

Post by Terry Winston Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:00 pm

Rickhard McKnight Weapon License Level 1 Application 2akh5rq
Sheriff Department, County of Dillimore
Weapons licenses

Mr McKnight,

I am sorry to inform you that you application has been DENIED,
The reason for declining your application is becuase i do not deem self defence to be a worth casue, if you feel threatend please feel free to phone the police. As for hunting that is a diffrent license completely.

Terry winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Rickhard McKnight Weapon License Level 1 Application Empty Re: Rickhard McKnight Weapon License Level 1 Application

Post by Richard Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:20 pm

comeon man everbody have license please give me it

Richard
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:33 pm

First of all, you did not follow any semblance of a format. You put no effort into this application. "Everyone has a license" is not true, because right now -no one- has a license.
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down