VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Removal of The Corruption Rule

+5
Jamie Steel
Alex Montgomery
Sam Andersun
Niklaus Corvin
George_Henry
9 posters

Go down

Should the rule be removed?

The Removal of The Corruption Rule I_vote_lcap71%The Removal of The Corruption Rule I_vote_rcap 71% 
[ 12 ]
The Removal of The Corruption Rule I_vote_lcap29%The Removal of The Corruption Rule I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

The Removal of The Corruption Rule Empty The Removal of The Corruption Rule

Post by George_Henry Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Alright I have heard and had enough of this plainly Power gamed rule. A OOC rule to not be corrupt even off duty. Come on people the fact is if someone is corrupt its a IC problem not a OOC problem. It makes good rp now I can see if someone was on duty shooting random people yes well arrest him and fire him. Simple solution instead of a admin ajailing you and firing you OOCLY. All it is, is pure PG and MG and I think it needs to be removed. Please comment and respond to the poll. Thank you for your time.

If you say no or yes still comment on the damn topic thank you.

George_Henry
Donator
Donator

http://sns-fl.com/

Back to top Go down

The Removal of The Corruption Rule Empty Re: The Removal of The Corruption Rule

Post by Niklaus Corvin Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:37 pm

I must disagree, if this.. rule of gets.. removed, a big amount of cops will become corrupt. They'd use /mask.. and the rest of the cops would never find them. From my point of view.. the things will get pretty fucked up. Even when the majority of the cops are good.. I don't like it :/ . Sorry .
Also.. many people will join the SD to get their epic Paychecks... and be corrupt.. robbing banks, kidnapping and robbing peoples at the same time.
Niklaus Corvin
Niklaus Corvin
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:44 pm

They could add the D.A. And that would fix it, since the job is just to investigate corrupt police/problems.
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by George_Henry Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:45 pm

Salvatore_Rigante wrote: I must disagree, if this.. rule of gets.. removed, a big amount of cops will become corrupt. They'd use /mask.. and the rest of the cops would never find them. From my point of view.. the things will get pretty fucked up. Even when the majority of the cops are good.. I don't like it :/ . Sorry .
Also.. many people will join the SD to get their epic Paychecks... and be corrupt.. robbing banks, kidnapping and robbing peoples at the same time.

See this is where the rp gets fun and interesting. Even if cops go that corrupt then we would know who they are. Where they live. What vehicles they drive they are fucked. So I see where your coming from thank you for your input and your time.

Sam Andersun wrote:They could add the D.A. And that would fix it, since the job is just to investigate corrupt police/problems.

Interesting idea but isn't the FBI suppose to do that as well?

George_Henry
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Montgomery Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:01 pm

I've got to say that this suggestion should get implemented, this server is supposed to be roleplay and the corruption rule is just an invisible barrier blocking our thoughts?
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by George_Henry Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:33 pm

Honey Badger wrote:I've got to say that this suggestion should get implemented, this server is supposed to be roleplay and the corruption rule is just an invisible barrier blocking our thoughts?

Agreed its just MG and PG

George_Henry
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamie Steel Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:16 pm

I think it should be removed, as this would give the FBI more to do. However I feel that players should understand that joining the police force and then running around robbing banks is fucking stupid and should never be attempted if this rule gets removed. Nobody would do that IRL, as most people joining the Sheriff Department would be honourable people.
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:47 am

This should be removed for the following reasons ;

I've got to say that this suggestion should get implemented, this server is supposed to be roleplay and the corruption rule is just an invisible barrier blocking our thoughts?

2. I.A. / D.A. Could handle corrupt officers ( like sam said )

3. FBI's job is to FIND OUT about corrupt officers , so they would do what is their job, Instead of patroling in FBI Ranchers with M4A1 and SPAS12 like the prime minster is comming >_>
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wilhelm Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:10 am

NO. If this rule gets removed, Im leaving, I dont Like seeing People just being ... Tards and Just Not doing their job. IF you join a faction. you Do the Factions JOB. not just screw around, Waste time, and Blatently Use the Money. I have been annoyed by people who "Rped" Corrupt Cops. Its annoying to be Trying to save a life, Then Deal with some Corrupt Cop STop you when you could save the life. Just NO, DONT remove this rule. its NEEDED. Plain, and Simple.
Daniel Wilhelm
Daniel Wilhelm
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Personal Text : Commander of the EMS And FD

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:47 am

Or it should be modified. You cannot use what SD/EMS offers you for doing crimes. That means you can't be on duty and do a crime, or use the perks that faction gives you including information, for crimes.

Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by George_Henry Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:28 am

Wilhelm this rule is changed by every person i hear about it from. So the rule needs to be either removed or modified with specific micro rules to it. So not to get confused with something else. That is all I am saying. The rule is to vague.

George_Henry
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator