VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Danijel Watson-Weapon license

2 posters

Go down

Danijel Watson-Weapon license Empty Danijel Watson-Weapon license

Post by Danchy Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:21 am

Forename and Surname:Danijel Watson

Address:Palomino Creek 20

Phone Number:1010512

Social Security Number:14-06-94

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)): ((Do it when you get the license.))((i will do))

-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):I'd like to have a weapon license because someone attacked me always I come from Europe and people constantly attacking me, that I have for self defense and I and my cousin we compete who is better off when we are with him and would like to have a weapon license that you can buy your guns and do not like to have illegal things,,, also going into the woods and would like to have with them if they attack a wolf or something i had such a situation so if you can get i will be grateful

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):So like I said for the competition to go with the cousin of a sum as we go,,,, friday night spoil people's fun is we just like to go to the forest and enjoy and of course you can defend himself from wolves and other creatures ...

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:Yes, I was a bouncer at the Alhambra, I used the Colt, Deagle, and I was head keeper of data, I used the MP5 and shotgun

Current employment:Nowhere yet work on EMS to become a cadet

Last edited by Kevin on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistake on my format, creating a smilie accidentaly.)
Danchy
Danchy
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Danijel Watson-Weapon license Empty Re: Danijel Watson-Weapon license

Post by Victor_Jankowski Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:45 am

Mr Watson

We're sorry, your firearm application is denied due to having a criminal record and a suspicious fake biography. (( US Army, Bouncer... ))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down