VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smooth out the Humans & Vampires balance

5 posters

Go down

Smooth out the Humans & Vampires balance Empty Smooth out the Humans & Vampires balance

Post by Nero Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:21 pm

Okay, here are a few suggestions to keep a balance between humans and vampires.
1. Vampires have sun damage. From 8am to 8pm vampires will loose 25% of their health per hour. To keep them from dying, they need to buy a sunbathing cream and put them on any parts of their body exposed to the sun.( The cream will only lower the damage to 1 or 2 HP per hour ).
2. /CombatTechnique for humans too, not only for vampires (/vampirecombattechnique), IRL humans can learn new moves too.
3. If a vampire doesn't feed for a while(more then a week without feeding) he would get some side-effects. (Sky looks pink, he feels dizzy [like he's drunk], looses HP each half an hour...etc.)

If you have more suggestions, please post them under, explain about them and NUMBER THEM! (Like I did...)
So, who has a 4th suggestion, and what do you think about my 3?

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Smooth out the Humans & Vampires balance Empty Re: Smooth out the Humans & Vampires balance

Post by Shin Takeshi Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:48 pm

No to the first one, because then it would become too obvious who are vampires, approve the second, and approve the third.
Shin Takeshi
Shin Takeshi
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Smooth out the Humans & Vampires balance Empty Re: Smooth out the Humans & Vampires balance

Post by Nero Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:01 pm

Shin wrote:No to the first one, because then it would become too obvious who are vampires, approve the second, and approve the third.

Have you ever saw "Blade"? Or played Oblivion? They both use vampire characters, and they all have sun damage effect... I thought it would balance the humands & vampires ALOT.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Caleb Simms Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:04 pm

I don't agree with the first one at all, the second and third are okay.

The second one can be that humans won't do as much damage as vampires and for the third, if you don't have /vampirebite there must be another scripted way to feed for vegetarians.
Caleb Simms
Caleb Simms
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Takeshi Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Nero wrote:
Shin wrote:No to the first one, because then it would become too obvious who are vampires, approve the second, and approve the third.

Have you ever saw "Blade"? Or played Oblivion? They both use vampire characters, and they all have sun damage effect... I thought it would balance the humands & vampires ALOT.

Yes, I did play oblivion. The standard vampire does take damage from exposure to ultra-violet emmisions, yes. However, on here a vampire's only means of healing is to feed via /bite. Which they are only allowed to do ONCE a week. Considering this is GTA, vampires will have to spend allot of time outside, and theres a good chance it will be in the sun. In Oblivion, and blade, there was no limit on when they fed. On here, there is, and that is what unbalances the sun factor.
Shin Takeshi
Shin Takeshi
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:40 pm

Shin wrote:Yes, I did play oblivion. The standard vampire does take damage from exposure to ultra-violet emmisions, yes. However, on here a vampire's only means of healing is to feed via /bite. Which they are only allowed to do ONCE a week. Considering this is GTA, vampires will have to spend allot of time outside, and theres a good chance it will be in the sun. In Oblivion, and blade, there was no limit on when they fed. On here, there is, and that is what unbalances the sun factor.

That's why the sunbathing cream is here, it wouldn't cost too much (like 10 bucks max.)
And the damage per hour doesn't have to be 25, it can be... 10? Even 5 maybe?
I'm just trying to get this suggestion with sun damage going because it would balance humans and vampires...
For the other ones, yes James, humans would do less damage then vampires with /combattecnique, and for the "no-feeding penalty", I think it's quite a good suggestion, since vampires can't do long without feeding because they would fall in a coma or something.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:27 pm

I support everyone but 3.

Why? Because /vampirebite is to infect and add a little more spice on the Rp. Doing it all /me wise you still feed yet you can't RP that he gets infected so it would be quite impossible to do it /me wise to get the "script" to understand that you just roleplayed feeding, if it would be possible (if computers had real brains) then yes. lol.
Tommy
Tommy
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Shin Takeshi Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:29 am

Nero wrote:
Shin wrote:Yes, I did play oblivion. The standard vampire does take damage from exposure to ultra-violet emmisions, yes. However, on here a vampire's only means of healing is to feed via /bite. Which they are only allowed to do ONCE a week. Considering this is GTA, vampires will have to spend allot of time outside, and theres a good chance it will be in the sun. In Oblivion, and blade, there was no limit on when they fed. On here, there is, and that is what unbalances the sun factor.

That's why the sunbathing cream is here, it wouldn't cost too much (like 10 bucks max.)
And the damage per hour doesn't have to be 25, it can be... 10? Even 5 maybe?
I'm just trying to get this suggestion with sun damage going because it would balance humans and vampires...
For the other ones, yes James, humans would do less damage then vampires with /combattecnique, and for the "no-feeding penalty", I think it's quite a good suggestion, since vampires can't do long without feeding because they would fall in a coma or something.

Thats more money for us to waste. Vampires already get like half the paycheck a human does, and we already have a control on the use of /vampirebite, so why pay 10$ an hour for sunscreen? Theres no sense in it.
Shin Takeshi
Shin Takeshi
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Nero Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:26 am

Shin wrote:Thats more money for us to waste. Vampires already get like half the paycheck a human does, and we already have a control on the use of /vampirebite, so why pay 10$ an hour for sunscreen? Theres no sense in it.

If you say so...

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Michael Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:58 am

2 & 3rd are good. I like #1. But its just not really that fair 1. people know who vampires are. 2. Vampires have to wait like what? 12 hours to come out? In default GTA its 12 minutes but IRL its 12 hours..

Michael
Registered

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down