VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

**Dermit Vercitti Gun License**

2 posters

Go down

**Dermit Vercitti Gun License** Empty **Dermit Vercitti Gun License**

Post by Dermit Vercitti Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:06 am

Forename and Surname: Dermit Vercitti
Address: Renting In 8 Palomino Creek
Phone Number: 1010579
Social Security Number: 82-14-42

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)): ((Do it when you get the license.))

-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license and what level clearance are you applying for and why?((150 words minimum)):My name is Dermit Vercitti, I am applying for only a level 1 license so I can be protected in case of robbers and such, I only want a small license for a small gun, like a pistol to stick under my shirt, or a hunting rifle on my back. I enjoy a hobby for hunting, but I do of course have a license but I rarely hunt wild animals, in fact you could say Im not a hunter, I only have the license to protect myself from wolves and such, Preferably I like to go to the forest and shoot tree branches, or leaves on trees to get a bullet hole through them. But I was attacked by a wolf a couple of days ago but I would not have survived, besides My job is a bodyguard, Notably this wont improve nor disprove my chances of getting the license but I only want to own 2 guns, Thats all, A colt pistol for under my shirt/Self defense and a Hunting rifle for hunting/shooting trees or leaves.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)): I think the SD should accept my license application because I need my job, and without the license I cant carry the gun to protect the Celebrities or people who hire me, without the license i cant have my job. Ive been told by my boss that I need to apply for this because if I dont he wont be able to hire me anymore. Plus I need my gun license for self defense, I dont intend on carrying it to kill people, but to use it to scare the crook away, but if forced to use it on a man with a bigger gun,then I will need to for my survival.

Do you have experience with pistols and / or other weapons: Yes, I was one of my cousins bodyguards, he got me moved here

Pistols: Colt 47

Sub-Machine: Uzi

Assault: M4A1, AK47

Current employment: Bodyguard
(All guns which I have used were used Legally in Vice with a valid license for there, If needed proven I have the documents for it in my car)

Last edited by Dermit Vercitti on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong phone number :P)

Dermit Vercitti
New Residence

Back to top Go down

**Dermit Vercitti Gun License** Empty Re: **Dermit Vercitti Gun License**

Post by Victor_Jankowski Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:34 am

Mr. Vercitii.

There's no license for UZI's and AK's. We've reached the decision you lied in your application. Denied.
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down