VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 1 [Jason_Kellog]

2 posters

Go down

Level 1 [Jason_Kellog] Empty Level 1 [Jason_Kellog]

Post by Jason_Kellog Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:45 pm

Forename and Surname: Jason Kellog
Address: None Yet,
Phone Number: 1010608
Social Security Number: 23-47-32

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)): ((Do it when you get the license.))

-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license and what level clearance are you applying for and why? ((There are 160 words.)): Well I'm the boss of the Milk-Men, and i need self protection. I'm every morning going to every house and delivering the milk which i gained from my cow's, but you know some times there are people that doesn't want to work and just wants to rob civilians around. And I'm scared so i don't want to risk my life. And when i have a gun I wont use it, if i get ever robbed i will just shoot in his/her leg and call the cops to do their job. I believe i can use this gun and wont kill anyone, never. I'm the owner of the milk men, and there are much mafia bosses who wants to steal my money or take it with force, I'm really scared of that. Earlier when i was living in Los Santos, a mafia killed my wife and my children, thats why i moved to this county. I don't want to risk anything.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)): Because I'm not a bad guy, I never killed robbed and never touched someone! I just want to have a new life, I want a better life. I'm not going to abuse my license for something bad. I just want a little fire arm which I wont use, just to let them fear and run away. Or i can threat them with killing, but I wont do it. I prefer even not to touch it, you can never know what can happen. I promise you I wont abuse my right and my license. You know, It's really difficult to be the owner of the milk farm. So I hope you will understand me.

Do you have experience with pistols and / or other weapons: Yes, I have. I had earlier a weapon which did I use to hunt birds and such animals.

Pistols: Glock,Silenced Pistol,Desert Eagle,

Sub-Machine: Uzi, MP5, SMG

Assault: AK-47, M4

Current employment: Fisher

Jason_Kellog

Back to top Go down

Level 1 [Jason_Kellog] Empty Re: Level 1 [Jason_Kellog]

Post by Terry Winston Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:49 pm

Mr Kellog,

The sheriffs department considers your job to be off a low threat and therefore a weapons license is not required. If you feel you are threatend or your life is in danger please call 911.

DENIED
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down