VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cesar Rivarez Gun license [ Level 3 ]

3 posters

Go down

Cesar Rivarez Gun license [ Level 3 ] Empty Cesar Rivarez Gun license [ Level 3 ]

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:34 pm

Forename and Surname:Cesar Rivarez
Address:36 Palomino Creek
Phone Number:1010422
Social Security Number:4225

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)): ((Do it when you get the license.))

-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license and what level clearance are you applying for and why?((150 words minimum)): I need to have a Level 3 Weapon license cause im working to a Bank Secruity Service we guard and protect the Bank incase there is a robbery we really need those Heavy fire arms like M16 , M4A1 , CombatShotgun , Baretta PX4 those guns are important to a Bank Secruity like me cause if a Bank robbery happens we will lose cause we got Small gun that wouldn't hurt those people who attempting to rob the bank and they can successfully rob the bank and Police will blame us cause we don't do anything we let the bank down we let those men who attempted to rob the bank My main goal is to have a Level three Gun license and Do my Job i want to protect the Los Santos Bank incase there is a Robbery happening and you know many Bank secruity died in a Robbery cause they got Small firearms

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):You should accept my Gun license application for Level 3 cause we all know the Crimes in our World are increasing like Robbery , Prostituate , Kidnapping and Etc. and i know im just a Bank secruity guard but im not guarding a Normal bank im guarding a Big and Large bank in LS we also are the one who responsible of all the things happen inside LS bank You know we just want to do our Job the one what we applied for and we Secruity just need M16 and Combat Shotgun incase there is a Robbery going on inside a Bank.

Do you have experience with pistols and / or other weapons:

Pistols:Baretta PX4 , Glock 5
Cesar Rivarez Gun license [ Level 3 ] BerettaPX4_1308
Cesar Rivarez Gun license [ Level 3 ] Glock5

Sub-Machine:SMG
Cesar Rivarez Gun license [ Level 3 ] Smg

Assault:M4 , F2000 Assualt Rifle , HK MR762
Cesar Rivarez Gun license [ Level 3 ] MOD_M4_ASSAULT_RIFLE
Cesar Rivarez Gun license [ Level 3 ] Fnhernstal96
Cesar Rivarez Gun license [ Level 3 ] Heckler_and_Koch_HK_mr762_assault_rifle_German_Germany_001

Current employment:

IG level:

(( Please note that you must be at least level 4 when applying for a weapons license. ))
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Cesar Rivarez Gun license [ Level 3 ] Empty Re: Cesar Rivarez Gun license [ Level 3 ]

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:53 pm

((Level 3 licenses are only given to SD members.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Cesar Rivarez Gun license [ Level 3 ] Empty Re: Cesar Rivarez Gun license [ Level 3 ]

Post by Terry Winston Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:24 am

Mr riveraz,

If as you state you are apply for security reasons i will need to see your contract of employment an interview with the bank owner and more in depth detail on the weapons you wish to use while on duty aslo while you are not on duty the weapons which have been approved must be stored in a lock room inside the bank any use off those weapons of duty would revoke your license.

Until the required documents have been provided application DENIED
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down