VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Stark [Level 1 Application]

2 posters

Go down

John Stark [Level 1 Application] Empty John Stark [Level 1 Application]

Post by John Stark Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:22 pm

Forename and Surname: John Stark

Address: 19 Palomino Creek

Phone Number: 1010-695

Social Security Number: 384-126-352

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)): ((Do it when you get the license.))
imageshack.us/f/202/samp109ba.png/
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license and what level clearance are you applying for and why?((150 words minimum)):

I am applying for a level 1 weapons license. The main reason I am applying for a license is for self protection. I intend to purchase a pistol in which to defend myself with. I have been mugged, robbed and attacked countless times and I feel I have the right to protect myself and my home. My house is located on the edge of town and many wild animals wander onto my property, some of which are dangerous. I work as a taxi driver and on more than one occasion a passenger has attempted to rob me or steal my car. I often pick up people at late hours of the night, who are either looking for trouble or are intoxicated and they often pose a threat to me. I would feel much safer with a weapon as I have noticed crime is on the rise, with gunfights and gangwars breaking out in broad daylight and not enough law enforcement to handle it. I have also noticed a number of shady looking people that hang around my steet and I feel I need to have a way of protecting my home and belongings.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):

As well as protecting myself I would be able to protect others in town. I have noticed a high amount of gang activity and have witnessed others being robbed. With a license I will be able to help those in need when the police are occupied with other matters. I have also noticed that wolves from the woods have been roaming into the town and there have been numerous cases of people being mauled, I myself have encountered these beasts more than once. With a weapon I would be able to better defend myself and others from these animals. I also do not have a criminal record and do not wish to gain one; I would use my weapon safely and responsibly.

Do you have experience with pistols and / or other weapons:

Pistols: Have used pistols at shooting ranges and have a fair amount of experience with them

Sub-Machine: None

Assault: None

Current employment: Taxi Driver

IG level: 4

(( Please note that you must be at least level 4 when applying for a weapons license. ))

Last edited by John Stark on Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total

John Stark
Registered

Back to top Go down

John Stark [Level 1 Application] Empty Re: John Stark [Level 1 Application]

Post by Terry Winston Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:57 pm

John Stark [Level 1 Application] 2akh5rq

PO Box 90, Dillimore, San Andreas
Mr. Stark.

We are Pleased to inform you that your firearms application has been ACCEPTED,
Please come down to the sheriffs department with the required funds to recive your license.

Terry Winston.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down