VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red County Saints [HITMAN FACTION - UN-OFFICIAL]

+5
Raiden Akimoto
Antonio_Giovanni
Simon Bourne
DeRon Ellis
Miguel
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Red County Saints [HITMAN FACTION - UN-OFFICIAL] Empty Red County Saints [HITMAN FACTION - UN-OFFICIAL]

Post by Miguel Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:25 am

L&A

- Im creating a '' blood '' styled gang based on Red County.

Last edited by Miguel on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Miguel
Miguel
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Red County Saints [HITMAN FACTION - UN-OFFICIAL] Empty Re: Red County Saints [HITMAN FACTION - UN-OFFICIAL]

Post by Miguel Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:10 am

Share some opinions.
Miguel
Miguel
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Red County Saints [HITMAN FACTION - UN-OFFICIAL] Empty Re: Red County Saints [HITMAN FACTION - UN-OFFICIAL]

Post by DeRon Ellis Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:16 am

Not sure about this. Never seen you RP either. There are enough mafias in the server and in sure they have there own hit men. Beside, hitmen in the county?

Last edited by DeRon Ellis on Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:34 am

Mafias..?
Miguel
Miguel
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:34 am

Man, this is not a mafia. Clear your facts.
Miguel
Miguel
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:39 am

Never said it was, I said the server has mafias. Mafias have hitmen. The server takes place on the countryside in California. You're not going to find many hitmen in this sort of place anyway. Also, learn to edit your post. Prevents double post.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:00 am

Nice Reservoir Dogs picture, lovely faction Very Happy
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:53 am

RomeKovz wrote:Nice Reservoir Dogs picture, lovely faction Very Happy

Haha, Reservoir Dogs for life. Huh?

OT: Thanks!
Miguel
Miguel
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Antonio_Giovanni Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:32 am

I think Hitman faction in VHRP is not allowed.. Because the official faction " The Syndicate " has been removed because they are hitmen.
Antonio_Giovanni
Antonio_Giovanni
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:03 pm

Antonio_Giovanni wrote:I think Hitman faction in VHRP is not allowed.. Because the official faction " The Syndicate " has been removed because they are hitmen.

Agree with you, there was a hitman faction months ago and it got rejected. I suggest you cancel on making this faction, think of some different to make as a faction. Here some suggestion, why dont you lead the public services? I bet you will get money and there will be taxi and buses in game.
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Fap fap fap, who fap? Shlick shlick shlick who shlick?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andre Campbell Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:07 pm

its allowed if rped well i think
Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : "I like to JAM OUT WITH MY CLAM OUT!" - Andre Campbell

http://www.highdeas.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:13 pm

Beebee wrote:its allowed if rped well i think

Disagree with that, maybe you should look in the Archive if you can find the last hitman faction. Read all the comments, I think you will understand.
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Drop Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:16 pm

We're not just going to phonebook the guy who has a hit on his head and say "NUB LET'Z MEET AT DE AMMUNATION, LOLWUT, AND THEN I KILL U BUT U ICLY DONT KNOW IT? OKAI? KK SEE U THERE". I was in this hitman faction, on another server, and it was called "Master Plan Contracting". The guy who's giving the hit, pays up front, so no scamming would be there. And he has to give us the file folder, with (a) picture(s) of the individual, name, phone nmr., an OOC reason.

Drop
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:19 pm

Drop wrote:We're not just going to phonebook the guy who has a hit on his head and say "NUB LET'Z MEET AT DE AMMUNATION, LOLWUT, AND THEN I KILL U BUT U ICLY DONT KNOW IT? OKAI? KK SEE U THERE". I was in this hitman faction, on another server, and it was called "Master Plan Contracting". The guy who's giving the hit, pays up front, so no scamming would be there. And he has to give us the file folder, with (a) picture(s) of the individual, name, phone nmr., an OOC reason.

Your opinion is?
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Drop Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:27 pm

No, it's not my opinion. I am IN the faction.

Drop
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:34 pm

Drop wrote:No, it's not my opinion. I am IN the faction.

I suggest you quit and join another faction because hitman faction is not allowed as I have seen the last hitman faction gets rejected.
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Drop Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:39 pm

This isn't a fucking hitman faction how you imagine it. This isn't a hitman faction from **-RP where you just go around abusing weapons and killing people when you just have their name. Here the process can take up to a week, two, a month! So stop being so judgy when you haven't even seen us RP yet.

Drop
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:44 pm

Just saying what I have seen since I am here since last year. Anyways, good luck with your NON-Hitman faction.
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Drop Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:46 pm

I didn't say that it's NOT a hitman faction. Look, just, try to stop pre-judging.

Drop
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Raiden Akimoto Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Adrian_Lee wrote:Just saying what I have seen since I am here since last year.
Raiden Akimoto
Raiden Akimoto
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Drop Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:58 pm

You just became really annoying.

Drop
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:58 pm

IMO, you shouldn't make a topic about a hitman faction. If your going to do it, do it all in game. You just told everyone you're a hitman OOCly. People aren't going to want to RP with you if they know that.

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:26 pm

Adrian_Lee wrote:
Adrian_Lee wrote:Just saying what I have seen since I am here since last year.

Can you stop spamming? I got a part of management yesterday to check this - he didnt say its un-allowed.
Miguel
Miguel
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Drop Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Yes, but it's all about ICness. In most of the servers, you know who hitmans are on forums, but you don't know their IC names.

Drop
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Post by Miguel Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:33 pm

And we're not just some hitman crew who kills the guy which name has been given, we're operating ICly. We find out all things ICly.
Miguel
Miguel
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next