VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<License Application> From: Dominique LaRue

2 posters

Go down

<License Application> From: Dominique LaRue Empty <License Application> From: Dominique LaRue

Post by Dominique LaRue Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:13 pm

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

6 Palomino Creek,
Palomino Creek, SA 91034
August 10th 2011

<License Application> From: Dominique LaRue 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Forename: Dominique
Surname: LaRue
Address: 6 Palomino Creek, Palomino Creek, SA 91034
Phone Number: (555) 101-0696
Social Security Number: 944-72-1042

Current Employment: Unemployed, currently visiting with a legal Greencard for a trade apprenticeship in Metallurgy.

(( Charitying $2000: img809.imageshack.us/img809/4813/charityz.png ))

-------------------------------
Clearance Level: Level 2.
Intended Weapons: .357 Revolver, 20-gauge over/under pump shotgun.
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license? [[254 words/150 minimum.]]
Palomino Creek is a beautiful town located in Red County, some of the finest reserves of wildlife in the San Andreas state. As a visitor to this country, I am greatly interested in experiencing many of the things that make this country so fantastic. The best season to hunt dove is happening now and I would like to participate. It is for this reason that I am interested in legally carrying a shotgun in the wilderness. However, I have also found that despite the town's beauty, it is quite dangerous. In my first day and night in the town of Palomino Creek, I was accosted by multiple people and put in situations in which my life was in danger. An officer that went by the name of Terry tried his best to answer one of my 911 calls, for instance, but by the time that he had arrived, the offender had threatened me with a high-powered assault rifle and beat me multiple times right in front of the bank in broad daylight. I respect the Sheriff's Department, however they are not able to respond to all the calls made at once and to keep everyone safe. I have also seen many wild animals roaming the streets of the town and occasionally they attack people. I want to be able to carry a firearm for the purposes of defending myself from thieves, those who intend to commit violence upon me, from the local wildlife, and to even protect my home in the case of an intruder.

State why we would accept your application: [[291 words/100 minimum.]]
As I mentioned in the earlier fields of this application, I am a legal visitor to this country from France. I would not wish to die in this country or to return home with my only experience of America being that of violence and pain. I am a woman and one who cannot defend herself with fists or strength. I have already been beaten, resulting in a laceration to my eyebrow and a cut inside of my mouth- had the sheriff Terry arrived just thirty seconds later, I would likely have been dead or left forever traumatized. I am a responsible member of the community and I do not intend to use my firearms in an irresponsible manner. I will look to exhaust every possible outcome before drawing a weapon and putting myself and others in danger. I still intend to call the Sheriff's Department if it is possible. I believe that accepting my application for a weapon license would be the right thing to do because I have serious fears that I may find myself in a situation that can prove itself to be extremely dangerous. The Sheriff's Department, if you are to accept my application, would leave a wonderful impression of this country for a foreigner- not only would it show me that the city of San Andreas is trusting of its citizens, including its immigrants (who are treated so poorly in many other parts of the world), but that they are also truly concerned for the well-being of them. I would also be able to experience one of the most exquisite pleasures of San Andreas: Hunting in the scenic and world-famous redwood forests of Red County, being one with nature and reliving the youth I had long ago.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:
I cannot claim to be a champion shooter, but in my youth in France, I would go with my father into the countryside of southern France where we would hunt pheasants and boar. I am familiar with how to handle and clean a shotgun and a revolver handgun as to not harm myself or others.

Attached Note (Handwritten, with various letters visibly rewritten due to spelling errors):
To the Sheriff's Department,

I appreciate the time put into the reading of this application. I have been enjoying my stay in San Andreas so far even despite the dangers I have encountered. I have made countless friends with the various sheriffs and they serve as excellent role models to the community. Thank you for keeping Red County safe.

Regards,
Dominique LaRue

Last edited by Seeker on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

<License Application> From: Dominique LaRue Empty Re: <License Application> From: Dominique LaRue

Post by Terry Winston Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:16 pm

<License Application> From: Dominique LaRue 2akh5rq

PO Box 90, Dillimore, San Andreas
Mr. Carreiro.

We are Pleased to inform you that your firearms application has been ACCEPTED,
Please come down to the sheriffs department with the required funds to recive your license.

Terry Winston.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

<License Application> From: Dominique LaRue Empty Re: <License Application> From: Dominique LaRue

Post by Dominique LaRue Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:05 pm

Received by Mattyas, picture of charity posted.
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down