VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 1 Weapon License Application by: Elena Sanchez

4 posters

Go down

Level 1 Weapon License Application by: Elena Sanchez Empty Level 1 Weapon License Application by: Elena Sanchez

Post by Aurora Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:59 pm

Forename and Surname: Elena Sanchez
Address: Palamino Creek 41.
Phone Number: 1010673
Social Security Number: 55432314

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)): ((Do it when you get the license.))

-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license and what level clearance are you applying for and why?((150 words minimum)):
First of all, I am applying for a level one weapons license. For the past few days, I've seen a lot of wolves in the town of Palamino Creek. They do not harm anyone nor I want to harm them, but sometimes they get agressive and you have to shoot them. Recently I've been attacked by a pack of wolves, and a man saved me from them. The police is not active at all, so they couldn't help me. I had to ask for a citizen's help about this. There are also a lot of criminals in the town. The sherrifs department is not active enough to clear them away, so I think I have to defend myself in a way. I am a woman, and it's really hard for a woman to defend herself without an effective weapon. I think that a level one license will procect me from the dangers. If I don't defend myself, I can easily be assaulted by many people. Not to mention that there is this new bunch of hooligans around the corners.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):

You should accept my application if you don't want another dead corpse around the alleyway. Palamino Creek is not safe at all and people don't really feel safe. I also have a brother and I can keep him safe this way. To keep him and myself safe, I need some protection. I know how to handle small weaponry, such as a Beretta FX4. I've had some training in woods in another country with airsoft pistols, and I know how to keep them safe. I don't and will never have the intention to harm anybody, I will just use the pistol to protect myself from the dangers. I do believe that I have enough people who know me around the town, they respect me and know that I would never use this in wrong ways.

Do you have experience with pistols and / or other weapons: Yes, I only have some experience with pistols. I worked on them with airsoft pistols, and I know how to use the functions.

Pistols: I know how to aim, shoot and use the functions. It is easy for me.

Sub-Machine: No knowledge.

Assault: No knowledge.

Current employment: I don't have one yet, but I work with part-time jobs.

IG level: 5

(( Please note that you must be at least level 4 when applying for a weapons license. ))[right]

Aurora
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Level 1 Weapon License Application by: Elena Sanchez Empty Re: Level 1 Weapon License Application by: Elena Sanchez

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:28 pm

((Wait, 'Aurora' as in....Y. Redhearth? u.u...))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Level 1 Weapon License Application by: Elena Sanchez Empty Re: Level 1 Weapon License Application by: Elena Sanchez

Post by Peter Greenson Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:27 pm

(( yes as in Y.Redheart ))
((EDIT: how is that related to anything though?))
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:32 am

Mrs sanchez,

Your application has been ACCEPTED,
Please come down to the station with the required funds to recive your license.

Terry Winston.
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down