VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Miller [Level 1 Weapon License]

Go down

Harry Miller [Level 1 Weapon License] Empty Harry Miller [Level 1 Weapon License]

Post by Miller Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:00 am

Forename and Surname: Harry Miller
Address: 38 Palomino Creek
Phone Number: 1010629
Social Security Number: 520-58-0859

Check ID:

-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license and what level clearance are you applying for and why?: I am applying for a level 1 clearance weapon license, I am applying for this level because I never feel safe when I walk out onto the streets, I always feel I'm going to get mugged or find my face in front of a gun, I've been harassed by rabid wolves numerous times and I've had enough of it. Recently, I woke up with a terrible pain in my head, I got home and found a huge bruise there, I don't remember what happened but what ever happened I don't want to happen again, I don't know what might happen next time, I could have everything stolen from me, or I could even die. I am not prepared to let that happen. Regarding wolves, I refuse to become prey to an animal in OUR land. Overall, I hope a firearm will deter people from attacking me and if they do attack me, it will teach them for choosing the way of crime.

State why we would accept your application: I think the department should accept my application because I will have the ability to defend myself from any potential threats, not only will I be able to defend myself, it may save an extra job for the already busy officers. Another reason for why I should be accepted because I have had previous experience with firearms and I can be trusted to use them responsibly. Also, in the event of someone else in distress (Such as being mugged) I can assist them. In conclusion, I think the department should accept my application because I would have the ability to defend myself and I am someone who can be trusted with a firearm.

Do you have experience with pistols and / or other weapons: During the summer breaks of University my father said I should go to a shooting range to learn how to use a gun because of the crime rates in Liberty City. I went to a local shooting range, practising my skills with a verity of weapons, including assault rifles.

Pistols: I started off training with a P99 pistol then moving onto a Glock 22 and I trained a little bit with a revolver before I left.

Sub-Machine: I didn't use much of sub-machine guns, I trained a little bit with a H&K MP5 and UMP.

Assault: I always took to these weapons more than the others, I can use them effectively, I started off training with a FAMAS before moving onto a FN FNC and then about a month before I left for San Andreas I trained with an M16 and M4.

Current employment: Unemployed.
Miller
Miller
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down