VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-[ Cesar Draco Rivarez ]- Weapon License [ Level One ]

3 posters

Go down

-[ Cesar Draco Rivarez ]- Weapon License  [ Level One ] Empty -[ Cesar Draco Rivarez ]- Weapon License [ Level One ]

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:20 am

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

Palomino Creek 12,
Palomino Creek, SA 91034
11/01/2011

-[ Cesar Draco Rivarez ]- Weapon License  [ Level One ] 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name:Cesar Draco Rivarez
Date of Birth:05/05/1983
Sex:Male
Social Security Number:19972
Current Address:12 Palomino Creek
Current Occupation:Owner of Europa Club
Phone Number:1010422
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?:Yes
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?:Yes
If yes, for what reason:The reason is my weapons got expired
Do you have any previous criminal record?:None [ if you see a criminal Record to my Account it was the werewolf Cesar i got PKed Alymer know it ]
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when:N/C
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level:Level 1 - 2
Intended weapon(s):
-[ Cesar Draco Rivarez ]- Weapon License  [ Level One ] Colt-45 Colt45
-[ Cesar Draco Rivarez ]- Weapon License  [ Level One ] Nickel-mod38-revolver (( Desert Eagle )) Revolver
-[ Cesar Draco Rivarez ]- Weapon License  [ Level One ] 20090612134843!Desert-eagle-01
[b]Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: One to my office and Two to my house

Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature.Yes , I know the rules and im following the SD rules im not a Rulebreak i need a gun to protect my self not to use it to a Crime
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?:I need this gun for some reason and the reason is many people want to destroy my Business i am the owner of the Europa Club and that Club is legal we got all business papers and permit i don't do any illegal stuff i am a good business man im helping the poor people im giving them a Job and we all know that our world is full of criminal i don't want to die and i don't want to get rob and that is the real problem on the goverment the increasing of Crimes and everyone know it and we know that SD can't protect us very well cause they are too busy to protect us they got man 911 calls they can't respond to the Crime Scene Properly cause they are busy sometimes they are on chase so i hope you understand me i just want to protect m business and my self and i think SD know what was my past job i am a Secruity Guard i got past experience on using weapons and sometimes i go to shooting Range to do train that's all. [[250 word minimum]]]

I, (Cesar Draco Rivarez), understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license:
Your Account Level: (Must be at least 4) Im level 13

Last edited by Mr_Joker013 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

-[ Cesar Draco Rivarez ]- Weapon License  [ Level One ] Empty Re: -[ Cesar Draco Rivarez ]- Weapon License [ Level One ]

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:24 am

((You need a level 1 firearms license first, and level 3 is available ONLY for SD or FBI.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

-[ Cesar Draco Rivarez ]- Weapon License  [ Level One ] Empty Re: -[ Cesar Draco Rivarez ]- Weapon License [ Level One ]

Post by Cesar_Rivarez Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:26 am

(( Lol i see i will change it , FIXED ))
Cesar_Rivarez
Cesar_Rivarez
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by DeRon Ellis Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:51 am

Dear Mr. Rivarez,
The Sheriff's Department is denying you application at this time. Please feel free to re-apply in two weeks.

Under Sheriff
DeRon Ellis

((The application was really hard to read due to everything being in bold print. To be honest, I gave up on it, can't tell the sections apart.))

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down