VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Information] Weapons License Applications and Format

3 posters

Go down

[Information] Weapons License Applications and Format Empty [Information] Weapons License Applications and Format

Post by Dominique LaRue Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:22 am

[Information] Weapons License Applications and Format Court1
The State of San Andreas
Weapons Licenses
Citizens in the United States have a right to bear arms and to keep firearms with proper regulation. To make sure that firearms stay in the hands of well-meaning citizens and are used for legal recreation and self-defense, there must be a government-sponsored way to review and maintain weapons licenses. It is for this reason that the State of San Andreas and the large Red County offer a specialized weapons license and multiple clearance levels to fit all the levels of civilian use.

• Level 1 Clearance: ($2500 Registration Fee) Includes usage of any semi-automatic or hammer-fired handgun (( Colt 45, Silenced Pistol, Desert Eagle )) and personal melee devices (( Knives, brass knuckles ))

• Level 2 Clearance: ($5000 Registration Fee) Includes usage of any weapons covered in a Level 1 Clearance in addition to: Any large melee weapon (( Katana )), A pump-action shotgun of any gauge (( Shotgun )), a bolt or lever rifle (( Country Gun )), a legal submachine-gun approved by the state (( MP5 )).

• Level 3 Clearance: (Only for Government Employees who require handling Level 3 firearms for their work) Includes usage of any weapons covered in a Level 1 or 2 Clearance in addition to: A legal assault rifle approved by the agency providing the license (( M4 )), an automatic or “combat” shotgun (( SPAS )), or a high-powered rifle with or without scope technology (( Sniper Rifle )).

Any firearm not mentioned in the above list is illegal at all levels of clearance. For instance, unapproved submachine guns (( Uzis, Tec-9s )), automatic handguns, modified or “sawn-off” shotguns (( Sawn-Off )), assault rifles (( AK-47 )), high-powered weapons capable of massive destruction (( Flamethrowers, Rocket Launchers, Miniguns )), explosives (( Grenades, Molotovs, C4 Explosives )), or any other unapproved weapons. Being caught with these weapons will result in the weapon being revoked and you being arrested and tried.

It is not necessary to possess a license to purchase any melee weaponry, however it is required to possess a license to carry them.

-------------------------------

Terms of the License, a summary:

These weapons licenses allow you to purchase firearms according to your clearance level from any weapons shop in town. When you purchase a firearm, you will have it registered to your name, including the serial number of the weapon and its bullet pattern. Selling these weapons to anyone else or giving them to other people is direct violation of the terms of the weapons license and will result in being fined $5,000 (Level 1) or $10,000 (Level 2) and having your weapons license removed as well as potentially serving a prison sentence if you are found guilty. These weapons are for your safe and legal use.

Using your weapons license is only to be lawful in situations in which someone’s life, your own or someone else’s, is in direct danger. A gun is expected to only be brandished as a last resort (not just if you’re being insulted) and should only be discharged if it is absolutely necessary. Be sure to brush up on self-defense laws, including realizing that self-defense must be justified and appropriate for the situation and should only be used to the extent of making yourself and others safe. If you are able to, for instance, neutralize a threat of someone by disarming them, killing them will be considered murder.

(( To be perfectly clear. Weapons Licenses are not for typical criminal use. Buying a weapon with a weapons license registers you to that gun model, serial, bullet pattern, and much more. If a crime is committed with that gun, you are one of the first suspects along with anyone else with a similar gun and ballistic information. If you wish to use guns for criminal use, you'd best look into purchasing illegal guns from Black Market weapons dealers. ))

Requirements for a license:

• Must be 18 years of age or older.
  • Must not have any mental conditions that would render you a danger with a firearm.
  • Must be a legal citizen of the United States of America.
  • Must have a clean criminal record and be in good legal standing.
  • Must be able to pay the registration fee upon having the license signed to you.
  • (( Must be level 4 in-game. ))

If any requirement is not met, no license will be offered.

Losing your license:

Because owning a weapons license of any clearance level if a bit responsibility, there are many ways to lose your license. Those many ways include but are not limited to the reasons listed below:

Note: Losing your license usually comes with a fine or being arrested/tried for crimes. Not all of the reasons below will result in the loss of your license immediately, some may require investigation or the judgement on the part of a high-ranking Government official in the Law Enforcement or Licensing field.

• You falsified any information in your application.
  • You purchased a weapon for another person.
  • You gave a weapon to another person from your license.
  • You brandish your weapon in an unlawful fashion.
  • You commit any felonies while having a license. The Sheriff's Department is allowed to immediately revoke your license on arrest in a serious crime.
  • You discharge your weapon in public without justifiable cause.
  • You harm or kill someone with your weapon without justifiable cause.
  • You harm or kill someone who was no longer a risk to your safety or other's.
  • You become affiliated with a criminal organization or affiliate regularly with a known criminal.
  • You are diagnosed with a mental condition that renders you dangerous with a firearm.
  • You lose one of your licensed weapons. You are responsible for your weapon and losing one is grounds for investigation or the removal of your license.

The State of San Andreas reserves the right to revoke your weapons license if it is necessary for the security of our state.

How to Apply:

To apply, please send in the attached application by mail to the Red County Sheriff’s Department. Note that to apply, the application must be filled out completely. Please meet all the requirements. If you are denied (and not banned) you are allowed to reapply in exactly one month from the date of rejection. Applying earlier will result in being banned from applying again. If you are accepted, come by the Sheriff’s Department at any time to receive your license and pay the appropriate registration funds.

(( OOC Warning: You must /charity the appropriate amount of money for your license, $2,500 for level 1 or $5,000 for level 2 IMMEDIATELY upon receiving it, screenshot it with F8, and upload the image online. You will put it in your application. Failure to do so will result in us assuming you DID NOT pay for your license and you will be banned from reapplying and your current license will be removed. ))

((Title your topic: Character Name <License>))
(( OOC Warning: Your application WILL be denied and you WILL have to wait one full month to reapply if you do not name your topic correctly. These are kept for archiving purpose, please follow the rules. ))

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

YOUR ADDRESS HERE,
YOUR CITY HERE, SA 91034
MONTH DAY YEAR

[Information] Weapons License Applications and Format 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name:
Date of Birth:
Sex:
Social Security Number:
Current Address:
Current Occupation:
Phone Number:

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?:
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?:
If yes, for what reason:
Do you have any previous criminal record?:
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when:

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level:
Intended weapon(s):
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?:
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?: [[250 word minimum]]]

I, (YOUR NAME HERE), understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Copy and paste the following and fill out the information completely. Incomplete applications will not be accepted or reviewed.
Code:
 [quote][font=Courier New]To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

YOUR ADDRESS HERE,
YOUR CITY HERE, SA 91034
MONTH DAY YEAR[/font]

[center][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2akh5rq.png[/img]
[size=18][font=Georgia][b]Red County Sheriff's Department[/b][/size]
[i]Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect[/font][/i]

[u]Weapon License Application[/u][/center]

[b][color=blue][size=14]Personal Information:[/size][/color][/b]

[b]Full Name:[/b]
[b]Date of Birth:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b]
[b]Social Security Number:[/b]
[b]Current Address:[/b]
[b]Current Occupation:[/b]
[b]Phone Number:[/b]

[b][color=blue][size=14]Background Information:[/size][/color][/b]

[b]Have you ever had a firearm license before?:[/b]
[b]Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?:[/b]
[b]If yes, for what reason:[/b]
[b]Do you have any previous criminal record?:[/b]
[b]If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when:[/b]

[b][color=blue][size=14]Weapon Information:[/size][/color][/b]

[b]Clearance Level:[/b]
[b]Intended weapon(s):[/b]
[b]Where will your weapon(s) be stored?:[/b]
[b]Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature.[/b]
[b]Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should  the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?:[/b] [[250 word minimum]]]

[i]I, [u](YOUR NAME HERE)[/u], understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.[/i][/quote]

[b]Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license:[/b]
[b]Your Account Level:[/b] (Must be at least 4)

Last edited by Dominique LaRue on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:22 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

[Information] Weapons License Applications and Format Empty Re: [Information] Weapons License Applications and Format

Post by Simon Bourne Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:08 pm

((Yeah no, Topic title is OOCly there, since no one writes the actual title on the application form.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

[Information] Weapons License Applications and Format Empty Re: [Information] Weapons License Applications and Format

Post by Lloyd McFadden Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:03 am

(( I have to agree with Romeo their, No point denieing since its for an OOC Matter))
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:08 am

(( I appreciate the input, but it's for organizational purposes and it's part of the application format. It is roleplayed as having the proper heading/stamps on your envelope for sake of IC purposes. ))
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:20 am

Seeker wrote:(( I appreciate the input, but it's for organizational purposes and it's part of the application format. It is roleplayed as having the proper heading/stamps on your envelope for sake of IC purposes. ))

((OOC stamps...since no one ACTUALLY writes the title on the form...))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique LaRue Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:31 am

RomeKovz wrote:
Seeker wrote:(( I appreciate the input, but it's for organizational purposes and it's part of the application format. It is roleplayed as having the proper heading/stamps on your envelope for sake of IC purposes. ))

((OOC stamps...since no one ACTUALLY writes the title on the form...))

(( If you have argument of some sort, you're welcome to PM me. This is not the place for arguing about the thread. I'll ask Greenson to delete these posts and lock it a bit later.

But while they stand- the applications are mailed in and only accepted by post. Thus, if your title is incorrect, your postage stamp is roleplayed as invalid or your letter does not have the proper federal postage mark on it. ))
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down