VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeRon Ellis- Firearms License ((Don't MG any of this information.))

2 posters

Go down

DeRon Ellis- Firearms License ((Don't MG any of this information.)) Empty DeRon Ellis- Firearms License ((Don't MG any of this information.))

Post by DeRon Ellis Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:38 pm

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

58 Dillimore Rd,
Dillimore, SA 91034
September 4 2011

DeRon Ellis- Firearms License ((Don't MG any of this information.)) 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name: DeRon LaTroy Ellis ll
Date of Birth:12/01/1987
Sex: Male
Social Security Number: 493-06-7832
Current Address: 58 Dillimore Rd.
Current Occupation: San Andreas Sheriff's Department Sergeant
Phone Number: 101-0674
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: Yes
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: No
If yes, for what reason: N/A
Do you have any previous criminal record?: No
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when: N/A
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: Clearance Three
Intended weapon(s): Colt CAR-15, Remington 700 w/scope
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: Police locker, boot of vehicle.
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature. Completed SWAT training under the teaching of Sheriff Caleb Simms. Also, used a rifle from my childhood until my adult life as a deputy.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff's Department accept your application?: As a Sergeant in the Sheriff's Department, I have many responsibilities. As an operative of the SWAT team and the Lead Detective of the Detective Bureau, I may be faced with situations that require tools that the clearance three license covers. There are times, I'm in the field with my standard equipment or less and an Officer calls for immediate assistance. When an Officer is outnumbered and overwhelmed, we are required to respond and assist, no matter what we're doing. In my time with the Sheriff's Department, I've already dealt with two large scale robberies, kidnappings, murders, and countless assaults on law enforcement officers. With most of these situations, arriving on scene with what I carry in my detective work, would just add another officer to the causalities and going to the station before assisting in major call like the ones I listed, would just leave officers and civilians in distress for a longer period of time. Having these tools with me, would allow me to respond to more urgent calls and assist on scene, without rushing back to the station for equipment. For the most part, the equipment I listed will be used to assist patrolling officers that become overwhelmed in any situation and situations where the SWAT team requires assistance from a trained marksman. Please note that the Sheriff's Department is smaller due to the small area we're expected to cover. We can easily be outnumbered on most occasions, and the Red County area beginning to occupy large gangs and Mafias. My first priority is to keep the civilians of Red County safe and unharmed, the next is to keep my colleagues safe and unharmed. [[250 word minimum]]]

I, DeRon Ellis, understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license:

DeRon Ellis
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

DeRon Ellis- Firearms License ((Don't MG any of this information.)) Empty Re: DeRon Ellis- Firearms License ((Don't MG any of this information.))

Post by Terry Winston Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Mr Ellis,

As you are currently in the Sheriffs Deparment i will award you a level two license however i would like to remind you that you are not currently in swat and any missuse of the license or firearms will not only result in your license being revoked but the loss fo your current job in SD.

Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down