VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

David Jones <License>

2 posters

Go down

David Jones <License> Empty David Jones <License>

Post by Max Woods Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:45 am

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

25 Palomino Creek,
Palomino Creek, SA 91034
8/21/2011

David Jones <License> 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name: David Jones
Date of Birth: 21/8/1987
Sex: Male
Social Security Number: 1534673
Current Address: 25 Palomino Creek
Current Occupation: Fishing.
Phone Number: 1010015
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: No.
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: No.
If yes, for what reason:
Do you have any previous criminal record?: No( I got one for speeding and such but I was PK'd like 5-6 Times -.-'')
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when:
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: Level One.
Intended weapon(s): Shotgun, AK47, Rifle, Colt45, Desert Eagle, Mp5, m4.
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: I will not use them In public unless having a good reason. They will be stored in my house.
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature. Yes. I got Experience with Desert Eagle, Silenced Colt45, AK47, Rifle, Mp5
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?: [[250 word minimum]]]
I saw lots of women and men getting attacked in the Ally's or in the streets by gangs and robbers. I just want to make sure that I dont get in that kind of trouble, or If i Do, so i can defend my self. Ive already helped many people in need and I wish to do it more succsessfuly, by getting a gun license. I am verry experienced with guns and I only take them out in needs. My family was murdered by gangs in Los Santos and i didnt have a gun and could not defend them nor call the cops because they were having guns and not me. They shot my wife and almost shot me but I managed to get away somehow thro the window when they werent paying out attention. I am mostly applying to have some good defence against: Robbers, rapers, gangs... I was already robbed Three hundred bucks and i dont want it to happen again As i dont have much cash, i barely got cash for this weapon license. And I want to help FBI or the Red County Police Department when they need help or they are getting shot at. And I dont want to have a big loss again, when i lost my wife. . . So Pretty much: Defence.

Because im not the type where i act good and get a license and then suddenly i turn bad-ass and shoot people like most of the gangs do. I want to start a group, a group of Ally Helpers to help defend citzens in need when getting: Raped, Robbed, shot at. I will use it only in Emergency's or when allowed to help the FBI or SD. Of course I wont use the gun in public, I will keep it at my house or hide it somewhere so people dont get scared. I will save people as I get it and make this town a safer place. People have the right to have: Good Defence, good protectors and such. So i'd be glad for it to be accepted as its realy needed for my group to protect people. If I ever, ever do something wrong, I will hand myself immidiatly to the Police Department with no refusal on my License being taken from! I respect that and I would realy appreaciate it once again im saying: I realy need it.

I, David Jones, understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license:
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

David Jones <License> Empty Re: David Jones <License>

Post by Terry Winston Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:21 pm

David Jones <License> 2akh5rq
Sheriff Department, County of Dillimore
Weapons licenses

Mr Jones,

I am sorry to inform you that you application has been DENIED,
The reason for declining your application is self defence is not a valid reason for owning a weapons license and we do not promote vigilantism.

Terry winston

Last edited by machete on Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

David Jones <License> Empty Re: David Jones <License>

Post by Max Woods Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:40 pm

OOC: Im not a SD Member; I left :I
Max Woods
Max Woods