VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Creation suggestion Discussion

2 posters

Go down

Vampire Creation suggestion Discussion Empty Vampire Creation suggestion Discussion

Post by Midnight Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:22 am

This obviously lead about my suggestion about Vampire creation,and other...

I'm quite sure that the system I suggested is NEEDED,because I've seen too many noobs who does not know how to roleplay as vampire,by showing their powers in public too much,telling in "In-Character" chat about their being,biting everyone...In other words,breaking the Masquerade in a NON-RP and non realistic way...
This automatically leads to give the human population the knowledge about Vampires,both OOCly and,in the worst of the cases,ICly...

The Masquerade isn't felt much upon the Vampire population,and this leads to more NON-RP...
I believe the Embrace system MUST be the only way to create a Vampire player...

I'm not saying that this suggestion should be the first script work on what Rudy should be working on...But I'm just saying that this should be one of the firsts to get implemented on the server script to score a great goal on the RP which the server should offer...

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Vampire Creation suggestion Discussion Empty Re: Vampire Creation suggestion Discussion

Post by Kirki Sokolov Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:33 am

I certainly do agree, albeit to a certain extent. These questions that follow are my doubts and thinking, How will be choose the first vampires? Applications? Will Rudy agree to implement the system at all, and how will it work in general? These are the questions I'm currently waiting to get answered, other than this I agree to the basic concept although as said, to a certain extent. I'd love to change the system, although this radical? I do not know, but I am still around seventy percentage yes and thirty percentage no.

I hope everybody gets the gist of the basics as I did, although think of the consequences as well as the additions.

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Vampire Creation suggestion Discussion Empty Re: Vampire Creation suggestion Discussion

Post by Midnight Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:52 am

Actually your questions can be answered at my suggestion page,it shows how to become a Vampire pretty well (suggestion forum)...
If anyone has other particular doubts please feel free to post here.

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirki Sokolov Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:58 am

Please elaborate. As it do not say who will be the first one?

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:05 am

Actual Vampire (The one that they actually were vampires before the embrace system) will stay as they are,and they have the ability to Embrace humans...

So there's a way to have "Ancient" Vampires like the one that I'm RPing

Midnight
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirki Sokolov Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:07 am

I pretty much RP the same, thanks for the explanation.

Kirki Sokolov
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down