VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick Jones <License>

2 posters

Go down

Nick Jones <License> Empty Nick Jones <License>

Post by Marcus Campbell Sat Sep 24, 2011 2:28 pm

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

39 Palomino Creek,
San Andreas, SA 91034
March 1st 1986

Nick Jones <License> 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name: Nick "Fernando" Jones
Date of Birth: March 1st 1986
Sex: Male
Social Security Number: 217-55-1870
Current Address: 39 Palomino Creek
Current Occupation: Emergency Medical Services Recruit.
Phone Number: 1010343
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: None.
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: None;
If yes, for what reason: N/A
Do you have any previous criminal record?: Yes
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when: A few tickets for speeding,And a Warning that I turn the car volume to high
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: 1
Intended weapon(s): Handgun Eg. Colt 45
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: In my holster at all times.
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature. I hate trainings with handguns and shotguns when I was in the army.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?: [[250 word minimum]]]: Well,To start off,Palomino Creek is a place where many crimes is doing,Myself saw people getting robbed police chases,I even had several criminals chasing me trying to rob me,And I feel unsafe when I walk trough certain streets,I request this weapon license to help me for my own safety,But I would not even feel the need to fire a bullet,I would rather use the firearm to scare the crimininal off,Second reason is that I work for the Emergency Medical Services,As my job is to help people,A firearm would be able for me to help people's safety when criminials are near,I do note that There are certain restrictions for holding a weapon license,And I respect those,But I would not apply for a firearm license if I didn't need it,But I need it for my own safety,It's not out of free will but out of Necesarry reasons,I also would like to state that if Authorities think I do not use it rightly,You are free to take it off me anytime,I understand the reason for that and I respect those.What more can I say,It is also because having a job in the authorities makes me feel i'm a better target for criminals and I fear for my life with that feeling in the back of my head.After all EMS Ambulances has medication and criminals could steal any of that for their own good,Which brings me to my last point,I notice most criminals are after stuff like these,But also like to steal Public vehicles,I can not allow them to get away with this everytime so I can stop them with the handgun.Here is the explonation of why I require the specific firearms license,I hope you will look trough this and accept my application.

I, (YOUR NAME HERE), understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license: Will be posted if accepted.
Your Account Level: 22
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Nick Jones <License> Empty Re: Nick Jones <License>

Post by Dominique LaRue Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:05 pm

A copy of the application is faxed to the Licensing Board in San Andreas. It is picked out, by random, to be viewed personally by the State level.

To: Nick Jones
39 Palomino Creek,
San Andreas, SA 91034

Chamber of Licensing
455 Providence Blvd.,
Los Santos, SA 92433

Dear Mr. Jones,

We regret to inform you that your application has been denied because you did not sign the agreement included in the application. This not only indicates that we do not have your legal agreement regarding your responsibility but we are also led to believe that you did not read through the application thoroughly. You did not sufficiently answer the question of where you will keep your gun stored- unless you intend to say that you want to wear your holster to bed as well and into the shower.

As for working in the Emergency Medical Services, that is not proper ground to be granted a firearms license. You are granted a taser- your job is not to endanger lives but to save them.

We understand that we are free to remove your firearms license at any time; there is no need to restate it.

Throughout the whole application, the State of San Andreas Licensing Division has not seen proper reason for a license to be granted. You feel you are in danger in your occupation but you are not supposed to carry lethal force and instead are instructed to make use of your pepper spray and tazer.

As well, a quick glance at your criminal record shows that it has been more than a few speeding tickets.

Our sincerest of apologies for the inconvenience,
San Andreas State
Licensing Board
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down