VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives.

+15
Peter Greenson
Luna Kinneas
Edward Veatress
Chris_Soares
Mike Dan
Allianzerine
Shin Takeshi
Sam Andersun
Paul
Asteris
Orr_Cokino
Josh_Woods
Ariel
xRaul-Guerrero
Chris_Bell
19 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 2 Empty [SD] Chloe Knoxville

Post by Allianzerine Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:58 pm

First name: Chloe
Last name: Knoxville
Date of Birth: 11/01/1987 ((DD/MM/YYYY))
Current address: Fort Carson Motel, room number 3
Current phone number: 1010150
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why do you wish to join the Sheriff Department:
Do you have any past law enforcement knowledge: Yes, I do.
-if yes, where: Well, my father used to be a police officer, so he taught me a lot. How to use tasers, how to apprehend suspects, traffic stops, properly parking a cruiser in a traffic stop, using the MDC, adding charges via the MDC, using the National Crime Information Center, procedures and such.
Do you have a clean criminal record: Yes, I do.
-if no, what charges: Not applicable.
Write 2-3 paragraphs about yourself: Hello, I'm Chloe Knoxville. I'm twenty-four years old, I come New York, but I also have British roots. Infact, my father is American whereas my mother is English. I enjoy long walks at night, I listen to music a lot and I've accumulated a fair share of law enforcement experience.

I'm a caring person who's always willing and trying to help others when they require help. I know some basics of first aid, enough to take out a bullet, disinfect the wound and proceed with the zig-zag stitches. I'm alright with firearms, and I favor sniper rifles that use .50 caliber rounds.

Why do I want to join the Sheriff's Department is pretty simple. I enjoy helping people. I've... witnessed some crime around here and I would like to even give my life away to put a stop to it. I'm a loyal person who abides by the rules and the laws set by the government.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Prior Aptitude test.

Tick the [] box with a X with the correct answer.

1) You as a peace officer have the right to do everything you please: True [] False [X]

2) You as a peace officer have the right to arrest everyone you please: True [] False [X]

3) Your superior tells you to shoot a black male, your superior obviously seems to be racist, what would you do: - Shoot him because he's your superior: []
- Tell your superior to do it himself: []
- You go yelling on the radio "OH MY GOD YOU BASTARD KILLER" []
- You tell him to stop and the next night you talk with the Sheriff [X]

4) You have the right to arrest a suspect if you suspect him of being part of a crime organization: True [] False [X]

5) The Sheriff has the right to demote or/and fire you from the Sheriff Department if you act like a dumbass: True [X] False []

6) The Sheriff Department employs people under 21 years: True [] False [X]

7) If you want to pull over someone you: - Put your sirens on and ram the suspect []
- Do nothing and start shooting at him []
- Put your sirens and tell him that he's under arrest []
- Put your sirens, park over and talk with him. [X]

8) You see a kid with a gun, he obviously seems to be under drug effects, what would you do: I'd first unholster my taser pistol and take cover. From there, I'd call for backup and make that a priority call. Then I'd attempt to negotiate with the suspect to drop the weapon. If that fails and the suspect fires at me, I'd return fire, preferrably with the taser, or with a firearm, but I'd aim for spots that couldn't kill people straight away, by such, I mean hands, arms and anything of that nature.

9) The Sheriff department does not enforce their deputies to read the deputy handbook, they don't care about it: True [] False [X]

10) You can shoot to kill any suspect if he's unarmed: True [] False [X]

11) You have the right to arrest a suspect if you believe him a priority suspect of a crime:
True [X] False []

12) What do the following Abbreviations stand for:
- SD: Sheriff's Department
- PD: Police Department
- LEO: Law Enforcement
- PIT: Pursuit Intervention Technique / Police Interruption Technique

13) What do the following codes stand for:
- 10-4: Affirmative / Roger / Copy that
- 10-8: On-duty
- 10-0: Off-duty.
- Code 33 Radio silence.
- 10-60: Vehicle description (Black Walton... etc)

1) You walk to your office, while walking there you see a fellow deputy beating up a suspect inside the department, what would you do: I'd tell the deputy to stop, right away. If that fails, I'd attempt to drag the Deputy away because that's conflicting with the procedures of the Sheriff's Department and any law-enforcing agency. Then, I would report the fellow Deputy to the Sheriff himself.

2) You are driving down the highway, you spot a male over the roof; obviously he's car surfing they drive at a high speed, the driver obviously seems to be under drug effects or drunk, what would you do: I'd turn on my sirens and inform other units that I'm in pursuit of a certain car, let's say it's a Primo. Then, I'd attempt to conduct a pull-over, A.K.A. a traffic stop. If that fails, I wouldn't try PIT's due to risking the male's safety. However, I would follow the vehicle and inform the EMS to be on scene where the car stops A.S.A.P.

3) Your partner and you assist to a call, possible underage consummation, you arrive on scene multiple suspects are dancing and shouting like they were crazy, what would you do:

4) Your patroling on foot, you spot a male with a mask, he's holding a purse, you see a woman running after him, what would you do: I'd unholster my taser and run after the male, yelling no more, no less but two times to stop or I'll shoot. Then I'd fire my taser and hope for the best, due to it being obvious the male has stole the woman's purse.

5) You pull over a male, as soon as he rolls down the window you smell a strong odor of Marijuana, what would you do: "Sir, do you know what I'm stopping you for?" would be the first thing I'd ask, I'd check his reactions, his eyes, his voice would be slurry and such. Then I'd instruct him to abandon the vehicle, if the suspect is compliant, I'd guide him to the back of my cruiser then cuff him and frisk him as a safety measure, then I'd take him to the precinct and arrest the person for use of an illegal, controllable substance.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(( OOC ))

Country of Origin: England
GMT: GMT +1
How long you play per day: One or two, maybe three at times, increased activity during holidays/weekends.
Can you properly speak English: Yes, I can.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I, Chloe Knoxville, Herby by signing this agree to follow the department rules and I agree that I have taken knowledge of the department rules and of the deputy handbook/guide, I agree that if I commit any crime against the society or the public, I will be fired and given criminal charges upon, I agree to follow the county rules; threat civilians as I would threat my superiors - I will enforce law with no prejudges such as racism, sexism, etc. Last, by signing this I agree that I will be submitted to a hard training in order to determine my health condition, I agree to be submitted to a criminal background check and that if I'm found guilty of any charge I may be denied.

Date: [03/02/2011]

Allianzerine
New Residence

Back to top Go down

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 2 Empty [SD Application] Mike Dan

Post by Mike Dan Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:23 am

First name: Mike
Last name: Dan
Date of Birth: 29/7/1987
Current address: None
Current phone number: 1010153
Why do you wish to join the Sheriff Department: Because I Want To Protect And Serve My Country And Keep Its Streets Clean From Drugs And Illegal Weapons
---
Do you have any past law enforcement knowledge:
-if yes, where: Yes, NYPD Sergeant
Do you have a clean criminal record: Yes
-if no, what charges: N/A
---
Write 2-3 paragraphs about yourself: *You See A Black File , You Open It* I Was Born In Newyork , 29/7/1987 , I Finished School And Police Acadmey With High Grades , I Applied For NYPD And Got Accepted 3 Days Later , Iam A Good Shooter , I Know 3 Languages , Iam A Great Swimmer And Iam Fit & Took A First Aid Training And A Survival Course. , I Thing I Would Make A Good Add To The Sheriff Department And I Would Do My Best To The Sheriff Department Because Iam A Loyal Hard Worker

Prior Aptitude test.

1) You as a peace officer have the right to do everything you please: True [] False [X]

2) You as a peace officer have the right to arrest everyone you please: True [] False [X]

3) Your superior tells you to shoot a black male, your superior obviously seems to be racist, what would you do: - Shoot him because he's your superior: []

4) You have the right to arrest a suspect if you suspect him of being part of a crime organization: True [] False [X]

5) The Sheriff has the right to demote or/and fire you from the Sheriff Department if you act like a dumbass: True [X] False []

7) If you want to pull over someone you: - Put your sirens on and ram the suspect []

Cool You see a kid with a gun, he obviously seems to be under drug effects, what would you do: First I Would Report To Radio And Call For Backup , If The Sutitation Gets Tough , I Would Approach The Kid Slowly In A Defensive Mode And If He Threats Someone , I Would Use The Tazer

9) The Sheriff department does not enforce their deputies to read the deputy handbook, they don't care about it: True [] False [X]

11) You have the right to arrest a suspect if you believe him a priority suspect of a crime:
True [] False [X]

- SD: I Belive It Would Be Eathier Self Defence Or Sherif Department
- LEO: Legal Enforcment Officer
- PIT: P.I.T Manvouer , Used By Officers To Flip The Suspects Car 360 Degree ( Mainly Used If A Suspect Doesn't Pull Over )

- 10-4: Affirmative / Copy That
- 10-8: Going On Duty
- 10-0: Proceed With Warning/Caution
- Code 33: Keep Radio Silence / Evade Talking On Radio
- 10-60: Describition Of A Vehicle

1) You walk to your office, while walking there you see a fellow deputy beating up a suspect inside the department, what would you do:
~If Higher Ranked : I Would Ask Him Respectfully To Stop Beating Him Up And Not To Use Brutal Force And Report To The Sheriff.

~If Same Rank/Lower Rank : I Would Order/Ask Him Respectfully To Stop And Lock Up Suspect For Sec. To Report This To The Sheriff.

2) You are driving down the highway, you spot a male over the roof; obviously he's car surfing they drive at a high speed, the driver obviously seems to be under drug effects or drunk, what would you do: Call For Backup On Radio , Approach The Suspect, If He Tries To Attack Me I Would Use Tazer , If He Attempts I Would Report To Radio And Chase Him, Use PIT Manvouer And Ask Oncoming SD Cruisers To Lay Spikes

3) Your partner and you assist to a call, possible underage consummation, you arrive on scene multiple suspects are dancing and shouting like they were crazy, what would you do:Call For Backup On Radio , Then Use Megaphone And Ask Them Respectfully To Stop Shouting And To Freeze. ( And Disarm If Possiable )

4) Your patroling on foot, you spot a male with a mask, he's holding a purse, you see a woman running after him, what would you do: Call For Backup On Radio , Chase The Criminal , Taze Him When Close , And Arrest Him For Pickpocketing/Robbery.

5) You pull over a male, as soon as he rolls down the window you smell a strong odor of Marijuana, what would you do: Go Back To Car , Report On Radio , Then Go Back To Him , Ask Him To Turn Off Car Engine , And To Get Out And Face Car , If He Doesn't Comply I Would Use Tazer.

(( OOC ))

Country of Origin: Egypt
GMT: GMT +2
How long you play per day: 4-8 Hours
Can you properly speak english: Yes, I Do

I, (Mike Dan), Herby by signing this agree to follow the department rules and I agree that I have taken knowledge of the department rules and of the deputy handbook/guide, I agree that if I commit any crime against the society or the public, I will be fired and given criminal charges upon, I agree to follow the county rules; threat civilians as I would threat my superiors - I will enforce law with no prejudges such as racism, sexism, etc. Last, by signing this I agree that I will be submitted to a hard training in order to determine my health condition, I agree to be submitted to a criminal background check and that if I'm found guilty of any charge I may be denied.

Date: [2/2/2011]
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Reserved] Sheriff Department archives.

Post by xRaul-Guerrero Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:29 am

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 2 2akh5rq

Mr. Dan,

I'm sorry to announce that your application has been denied, we would like to thank you however for applying to get within the department, this decision was made by the Sheriff basing on your applications; however do not discourage yourself, you can try and submit another application within 3 days.

I, Myself, Sheriff Raul Guerrero would like to thank you for choosing the Sheriff's Department as your local law enforcement agency.

Signed, Sheriff Raul Guerrero.

All questions should be redirected to the Sheriff's Office
Sheriff Raul Guerrero, Post 761, Badge 1113, 41-54.
xRaul-Guerrero
xRaul-Guerrero
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Reserved] Sheriff Department archives.

Post by Ariel Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:30 am

[Vouch, 1 of 2, Under Sheriff Ariel Virai]

Waiting for vouch of Sheriff Raul Guerrero

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by xRaul-Guerrero Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:34 am

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 2 2akh5rq

Ms. Knoxville,

I'm happy to announce that your application has been accepted we would like to remind you to take knowledge of the Deputy handbook as well as the department rules; We highly suggest you to get a hold of the Deputy Codes and to know the most important ones, you will be given an interview and a test by the Sheriff himself or a trainer.

I, Myself, Sheriff Raul Guerrero would like to thank you for choosing the Sheriff's Department as your local law enforcement agency. Receive my highest salutations.

All questions should be redirected to the Sheriff's Office
Sheriff Raul Guerrero; Post 761, Badge 113, 41-54.

Signed, Sheriff Raul Guerrero.
xRaul-Guerrero
xRaul-Guerrero
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 2 Empty Apply for Sheriff member

Post by Chris_Soares Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:06 pm

I Am a New member of the server and got registered at forums too.
I Would like to apply to be Cop/Sheriff to Make the city stay out of the Crime.

Nick:Chris_Soares
RolePlay abilitie: On my opinion on me? 9.3 Smile
Because i dont speak too much english but i can RP and i can say im Good,not the best but im good.

Chris_Soares
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by Allianzerine Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:13 pm

Hello and welcome. Please, do reach level two before applying and use the proper format.

Allianzerine
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by xRaul-Guerrero Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:32 pm

xRaul-Guerrero
xRaul-Guerrero
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 2 Empty *You see a board when you enter the SD*

Post by Edward Veatress Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:33 pm

The Red County's Most Wanted

A big congratulations to the RCSD for their heroic business in stopping these criminals!

Last edited by Edward O_0 on Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 2 Empty Shin Takeshi Has been took down!

Post by Paul Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:37 am

Shin Takeshi who has been one of the MW people, Has been took down by me, i Thank all officers for Helping me.
Signed, Paul Perez, Sheriff Cadet.

Paul
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 2 Empty [Withdrawn] Mike Dan [Withdrawn]

Post by Mike Dan Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:54 pm

First name: Mike
Last name: Dan
Date of Birth: 29/7/1985
Current address: 15 Palaminto Creek
Current phone number: 1010153
Why do you wish to join the Sheriff Department: Because I Want To Protect And Serve My Country And Keep Its Streets Clean From Drugs And Illegal Weapons
---
Do you have any past law enforcement knowledge:
-if yes, where: Yes, NYPD Sergeant
Do you have a clean criminal record: Yes
-if no, what charges: N/A
---
Write 2-3 paragraphs about yourself: *You See A Black File And You Open It* I Was Born In Newyork 29/7/1987 ,My Father Was Cop Too ,And My Mother Was An ER Doctor , I Usually Used To Go To My Mother's Hospital Where I Gained Alot Of Experiance , But I Usually Had Fun When I Went With My Dad In Ridealongs , Which Rarly Happend Because I Stayed Mostly In Office , Reviewing Some Papers , I Have Finished School , And I Have Already Became Interested In Police Work , I Also Watched Alot Of Videos About Prusuits And Exchange Of Fire Accidents , After That Gruaded From Police Acedmey , I Worked For NYPD 5 Years As A Sergeant Then Retired, At Once I Opened A Clothing Store , But The Taxes And The Products Were Over My Income , So I Sold Shop , I Tried To Reapply To NYPD , But It Was Full , I Quickly Traveled To Los Santos , I Though It Would Need More Men , But I Was Wrong , So I Lived In A Tiny Apartment With My Almost-Out Money , Seeing That City Was Not Better , I Decided To Go To The Outskirts , I Worked As hard as i could Untill I Got My House . , Iam A Great Shooter , I Know My Way Through Town , And I Don't Treat People In A Nasty Matter , Also Iam Fit And Well Trained , And Iam Ready To Serve My Country And Pay It Back For All These Good Days.

Prior Aptitude test.

Cool You see a kid with a gun, he obviously seems to be under drug effects, what would you do: First I Would Report To Radio And Call For Backup , I Would Approach The Kid Slowly In A Defensive Pose And Try To Talk It Out And If He Threats Someone , I Would Use The Tazer.

True [] False [X]

- SD: Sheriff Department
- LEO: Legal Enforcment Officer
- PIT: P.I.T Manvouer , Used By Officers To Flip The Suspects Car 360 Degree ( Mainly Used If A Suspect Doesn't Pull Over )

- 10-4: Affirmative / Copy That
- 10-8: Going On Duty
- 10-0: Proceed With Warning/Caution
- Code 33: Keep Radio Silence / Evade Talking On Radio
- 10-60: Describition Of A Vehicle

1) You walk to your office, while walking there you see a fellow deputy beating up a suspect inside the department, what would you do:
~If Higher Ranked : I Would Ask Him Respectfully To Stop Beating Him Up And Not To Use Brutal Force And Report To The Sheriff To See Cause Of Trouble.

~If Same Rank/Lower Rank : I Would Order/Ask Him Respectfully To Stop And Lock Up Suspect For Sec. To Report This To The Sheriff To See The Cause Of Trouble.

2) You are driving down the highway, you spot a male over the roof; obviously he's car surfing they drive at a high speed, the driver obviously seems to be under drug effects or drunk, what would you do: Call For Backup On Radio , Approach The Suspect, If He Tries To Attack Me I Would Use Tazer , If He Attempts To Escape I Would Report To Radio And Chase Him.

3) Your partner and you assist to a call, possible underage consummation, you arrive on scene multiple suspects are dancing and shouting like they were crazy, what would you do:Call For Backup On Radio , Then Use Megaphone And Ask Them Respectfully To Stop Shouting And To Freeze. , If They Don't Comply I Would Ask For Reinforcements And Try To Scatter Them ( Pull Them Away From Each Other )

4) Your patroling on foot, you spot a male with a mask, he's holding a purse, you see a woman running after him, what would you do: Call For Backup On Radio , Chase The Criminal , Taze Him When Close , And Arrest Him For Pickpocketing/Robbery.

5) You pull over a male, as soon as he rolls down the window you smell a strong odor of Marijuana, what would you do: Go Back To Car , Report On Radio , Then Go Back To Him , Ask Him To Turn Off Car Engine , And To Get Out And Face Car , If He Doesn't Comply I Would Use Tazer.

(( OOC ))

Country of Origin: Egypt
GMT: GMT +2
How long you play per day: 4-8 Hours
Can you properly speak english: Yes, I Do

I, (Mike Dan), Herby by signing this agree to follow the department rules and I agree that I have taken knowledge of the department rules and of the deputy handbook/guide, I agree that if I commit any crime against the society or the public, I will be fired and given criminal charges upon, I agree to follow the county rules; threat civilians as I would threat my superiors - I will enforce law with no prejudges such as racism, sexism, etc. Last, by signing this I agree that I will be submitted to a hard training in order to determine my health condition, I agree to be submitted to a criminal background check and that if I'm found guilty of any charge I may be denied.

Date: [5/2/2011]
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:30 pm

((I dont think you can pronounce people to be wanted-espically dead or alive-,I hope you asked Raul))
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 2 Empty Peter Greenson is out.

Post by Luna Kinneas Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:20 am

I've Arrested Peter Greenson,so he's out of MW List.
[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 2 Samp139bw
Luna Kinneas
Luna Kinneas
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:47 am

And in a daring raid by Mr.Ray Black and some other random bloke... And a bump key.... I am still prowling the streets! As everyone should know this part took 5 minutes after they jailed meh...
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 2 Empty Jenna is Out.

Post by Luna Kinneas Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:32 am

Jenna is out of MW list,Me and Paul Perez killed her.
[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 2 Samp152c

She has Agreed with CK.
Luna Kinneas
Luna Kinneas
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Kinneas Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:33 am

fr0ble wrote:And in a daring raid by Mr.Ray Black and some other random bloke... And a bump key.... I am still prowling the streets! As everyone should know this part took 5 minutes after they jailed meh...

True,but it's strange,when i arrested Peter, MR.Ray Black was Offline,how the hell he knows about Peter? o-o'
Luna Kinneas
Luna Kinneas
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:36 am

Explained it thoroughly to you...
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Kinneas Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:41 am

fr0ble wrote:Explained it thoroughly to you...

Yeah,probably VOID because Edward Sullivan MGed.
Peter Greenson never said his name in public.
Luna Kinneas
Luna Kinneas
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:06 am

What skin is that?! RADHASFAFKDFJ ))

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:07 am

Edward, No. Just no. ))

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Quite a good apply. I don't know if your accepted or pending. Hope Raul would be please cuz your quite good on RP too. :3
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:04 pm

Natsu Dragneel the Sleeping Cow wrote:Quite a good apply. I don't know if your accepted or pending. Hope Raul would be please cuz your quite good on RP too. :3

Yeah , I agree with the sleeping cow . lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:54 pm

._. weirdo. Stop calling me that ffs.......I no j00 cooler tahn meh :p
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 2 Empty Erm.......I think I'm gonna do this.....

Post by Natsu Dragneel Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:58 pm

So....its good to be one of you guys but...I'm thinking of being a medic even better for my character or others. ._. Still,wanna stay but I'm gonna follow my dreams. I'm going to quit Sheriff Department for awhile or maybe I'll be back sooner or later. All I can say is,you guys cool,good on RP,good friends,even a joker more as Ariel.

Sincerely,
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
Natsu Dragneel
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Natsu Dragneel the Sleeping Cow wrote:._. weirdo. Stop calling me that ffs.......I no j00 cooler tahn meh :p

When your mom came at 12:15 I wake you up and you didn't get up even I hit you . I was like -____- and I push you then you wakes up . It's really hard to wakes up a fat cow . Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next