VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives.

+15
Peter Greenson
Luna Kinneas
Edward Veatress
Chris_Soares
Mike Dan
Allianzerine
Shin Takeshi
Sam Andersun
Paul
Asteris
Orr_Cokino
Josh_Woods
Ariel
xRaul-Guerrero
Chris_Bell
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Reserved] Sheriff Department archives.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:25 pm

Natsu Dragneel wrote:So....its good to be one of you guys but...I'm thinking of being a medic even better for my character or others. ._. Still,wanna stay but I'm gonna follow my dreams. I'm going to quit Sheriff Department for awhile or maybe I'll be back sooner or later. All I can say is,you guys cool,good on RP,good friends,even a joker more as Ariel.

Sincerely,
Natsu Dragneel

Maybe you should test on being EMS for awhile , when you have check which is better you can choose the faction . But , being EMS is not so bad . SD always come active and the EMS is always inactive . Wanna know the reason why I quitted EMS ? Because my name was in the SD and people keep asking me , aren't you the SD ? It was kinda weird and I check up the SD Roster and notices my name , so I said to Tom that I will leave EMS . When I tried being SD it's kinda boring . Sorry to say this .

Back to top Go down

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 3 Empty Re: [Reserved] Sheriff Department archives.

Post by Mike Dan Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:04 pm

((Uh.. Guys, no offence , but if you wanna argue take it to Pms Lol , but thanks anyways..))
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 3 Empty Uhmmm

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:51 am

((Really? Im still alive and running))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:53 am

((You dont have to be dead to get off the most wanted list,You just go to jail for the crimes your wanted for,Edward isnt even allowed to give permission to bring somone to the PD dead or alive
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 3 Empty QuiteReally

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:57 am

((I'm alive and at large , get some SD , GET SOME!!))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Veatress Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:00 am

(( Im sorry i was really pissed and drunk at them when i was playing so this was a Accidental Rage Post ))
Edward Veatress
Edward Veatress
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

https://vhrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 3 Empty Wow

Post by Simon Bourne Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:27 am

((God bless Rage Posts))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by xRaul-Guerrero Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:40 pm

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 3 2akh5rq

Mr. Dan,

Your application is currently on hold; it will be reviewed by the Sheriff and the under sheriff, you will get an answer as soon as possible; we remind you as well to read again the handbook, you will go throughout a general test, if accepted. We would like to remind you as well not to bug or bother any trainer while your application is being on hold, doing so will get it auto denied; Your application will be answered within 2 to 3 business day or even less.

I, Myself, Sheriff Raul Guerrero would like to thank you for chosing the Sheriff's Department as your local law enforcement agency.

All questions should be redirected to the sheriff's office.
Sheriff Raul Guerrero, Post 761, Badge 1131; 41-54.
xRaul-Guerrero
xRaul-Guerrero
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:38 pm

*You Recive A Letter*

To :Sheriff Raul Guerrero, Post 761
Writer : Mike Dan

I Would Like To Withdraw My Application For Some Reasons , Thank You.
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

Post by xRaul-Guerrero Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Application withdrawn; You're not allowed to apply for the SD within the next 5 months.

I, Sheriff Raul Guerrero, would like to thank you for choosing the Sheriff Department as your local law enforcement agency.

Signed, Sheriff himself.
xRaul-Guerrero
xRaul-Guerrero
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 3 Empty [SD] Ronaldo Cortez

Post by Ronaldo Cortez Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:40 pm

First name: Ronaldo
Last name: Cortez
Date of Birth: 3/2/1987
Current address: 30 palimno Creek (rented)
Current phone number: 1010162
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why do you wish to join the Sheriff Department: to keep the streets of the outskirts clean from drugs and protect it's citizens and help my county
---
Do you have any past law enforcement knowledge:
-if yes, where: No
Do you have a clean criminal record: yes
-if no, what charges: N/A
---
Write 2-3 paragraphs about yourself: i was born Madrid , Spain , i was always interseted in medical issues , so i always liked scinece and english so i chose a medical college and specilized in heart surgeaons , but once we had a half-dead person, severly hit in his heart , i tried to save him but he died , so i left from the medical department , i wanted to escape from my nightmares and go somewhere where i can find peace and quiet , so i choose the outskirts of LS , i setteled there , but i quickly found myself thinking if i was in the place of that guy , and though that my job was to keep people safe , but i choose to save people in the first , so they don't even go to hospitals , it is my passion and it's what i do, so iam applying for the sheriff department to help other people live a good peacefull safe life

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Prior Aptitude test.

Tick the [] box with a X with the correct answer.

1) You as a peace officer have the right to do everything you please: True [] False [X]

2) You as a peace officer have the right to arrest everyone you please: True [] False [X]

3) Your superior tells you to shoot a black male, your superior obviously seems to be racist, what would you do: - Shoot him because he's your superior: []
- Tell your superior to do it himself: []
- You go yelling on the radio "OH MY GOD YOU BASTARD KILLER" []
- You tell him to stop and the next night you talk with the Sheriff [X]

4) You have the right to arrest a suspect if you suspect him of being part of a crime organization: True [] False [X]

5) The Sheriff has the right to demote or/and fire you from the Sheriff Department if you act like a dumbass: True [X] False []

6) The Sheriff Department employs people under 21 years: True [] False [X]

7) If you want to pull over someone you: - Put your sirens on and ram the suspect []
- Do nothing and start shooting at him []
- Put your sirens and tell him that he's under arrest []
- Put your sirens, park over and talk with him. [X]

Cool You see a kid with a gun, he obviously seems to be under drug effects, what would you do: i would try to talk him out of this so noone gets shot , and if he replies aggresivily i will take out my tazer and taze him , and call on radio for help

9) The Sheriff department does not enforce their deputies to read the deputy handbook, they don't care about it: True [] False [X]

10) You can shoot to kill any suspect if he's unarmed: True [] False [X]

11) You have the right to arrest a suspect if you believe him a priority suspect of a crime:
True [] False [X]

12) What do the following Abbreviations stand for:
- SD: sherif separtment
- PD: police department
- LEO: legit enforcment officer
- PIT: P.I.T manvuoer

13) What do the following codes stand for:
- 10-4: rodger that
- 10-8: on duty
- 10-0: proceed with caution
- Code 33: no talking on radio
- 10-60: discrption of a car

1) You walk to your office, while walking there you see a fellow deputy beating up a suspect inside the department, what would you do:
ask him to stop , then ask him why did he use force on him and go with him to the sheriff so we can dusciss it and make sure it doesn't happen again

2) You are driving down the highway, you spot a male over the roof; obviously he's car surfing they drive at a high speed, the driver obviously seems to be under drug effects or drunk, what would you do: call for backup , try to talk it out , if he tries to shoot anyone i would taze him , if he runs away i would tell so on radio , chase him , and taze him

3) Your partner and you assist to a call, possible underage consummation, you arrive on scene multiple suspects are dancing and shouting like they were crazy, what would you do: ask them to stop shouting , and call for backup , then try to split them from each other because when they are split , they can't ressist

4) Your patroling on foot, you spot a male with a mask, he's holding a purse, you see a woman running after him, what would you do: chase him , then use tazer on him , and arrest him , then tell so on radio

5) You pull over a male, as soon as he rolls down the window you smell a strong odor of Marijuana, what would you do: ask him to turn off engine and step out of vehicle and face car , goto the SD cruiser , ask for assistance then taze him if he tries to attack me/escape , then apprhand him for possution of illegal drugs

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(( OOC ))

Country of Origin: egypt
GMT: gmt +2
How long you play per day: 3-6 hours
Can you properly speak english: yes

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I, (Ronaldo Cortez), Herby by signing this agree to follow the department rules and I agree that I have taken knowledge of the department rules and of the deputy handbook/guide, I agree that if I commit any crime against the society or the public, I will be fired and given criminal charges upon, I agree to follow the county rules; threat civilians as I would threat my superiors - I will enforce law with no prejudges such as racism, sexism, etc. Last, by signing this I agree that I will be submitted to a hard training in order to determine my health condition, I agree to be submitted to a criminal background check and that if I'm found guilty of any charge I may be denied.

Date: [10/2/2011]

Ronaldo Cortez
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by xRaul-Guerrero Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:31 am

Mr. Cortez,

I'm sorry to announce that your application has been denied, we would like to thank you however for applying to get within the department, this decision was made by the Sheriff basing on your applications; however do not discourage yourself, you can try and submit another application within 3 days.

I, Myself, Sheriff Raul Guerrero would like to thank you for choosing the Sheriff's Department as your local law enforcement agency.

Signed, Sheriff Raul Guerrero.

(( Poor English skills, you failed to answer several questions or they were wrong ))

All questions should be redirected to the Sheriff's Office
Sheriff Raul Guerrero, Post 761, Badge 1113, 41-54.

Last edited by xRaul-Guerrero on Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
xRaul-Guerrero
xRaul-Guerrero
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Ronaldo Cortez Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:45 am

(( yea okay , i understand , but who is dan? my name is Ronaldo Cortez))

Ronaldo Cortez
Forum Scavenger
Forum Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by xRaul-Guerrero Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Ronaldo C. wrote:(( yea okay , i understand , but who is dan? my name is Ronaldo Cortez))

(( My bad, I was tired and copied the format from another application. ))
xRaul-Guerrero
xRaul-Guerrero
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

[Reserved] Sheriff Department archives. - Page 3 Empty [SD] Chris_Redfilled

Post by Chris_Redfilled Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:39 pm

First name:Chris
Last name:Redfilled
Date of Birth:6/13
Current address:9 palomino creek
Current phone number:1010035
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why do you wish to join the Sheriff Department:i want to help the officers team making the RC better and i want to help people if any one need my help i will be there helping him and i also want to join because i really like rping as an human with no job is not good you dont rp much the SDD is the best and i will follow all the SD rules and what high rankers tell me
Do you have any past law enforcement knowledge:
[X]-if yes, where[/i]:i was an cop at many Role play servers i can show you if you want
Do you have a clean criminal record:no
-[yes]if no, what charges[/i]:i was jailled for aiming at someone and the second time i got jailled was for killing some one it was a self defance thats all
Write 2-3 paragraphs about yourself:
i am egyption i live in New york i am 16 years old my birth day is in june 13 my dad is dead i am playing SAMP from 5 years i have black hair imy skin is white i am tall i live alone in new york its my weekend i will stay there for 5 monthes

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Prior Aptitude test.

1) You as a peace officer have the right to do everything you please: True [x] False []

2) You as a peace officer have the right to arrest everyone you please: True [] False [x]

3) Your superior tells you to shoot a black male, your superior obviously seems to be racist, what would you do: - Shoot him because he's your superior: []
- Tell your superior to do it himself: []
- You go yelling on the radio "OH MY GOD YOU BASTARD KILLER" []
- You tell him to stop and the next night you talk with the Sheriff [x]

4) You have the right to arrest a suspect if you suspect him of being part of a crime organization: True [x] False []

5) The Sheriff has the right to demote or/and fire you from the Sheriff Department if you act like a dumbass: True [x] False []

6) The Sheriff Department employs people under 21 years: True [x] False []

7) If you want to pull over someone you: - Put your sirens on and ram the suspect []
- Do nothing and start shooting at him []
- Put your sirens and tell him that he's under arrest []
- Put your sirens, park over and talk with him. [x]

Cool You see a kid with a gun, he obviously seems to be under drug effects, what would you do:i ask him to put the gun away if he didint respond i will try o make him relax if he didint respond i will go to him and take the gun from him then i will take him to his parents and tell them about the drug effect and he had a gun
9) The Sheriff department does not enforce their deputies to read the deputy handbook, they don't care about it: True [] False [x]

10) You can shoot to kill any suspect if he's unarmed: True [] False [x]

11) You have the right to arrest a suspect if you believe him a priority suspect of a crime:
True [x] False []

12) What do the following Abbreviations stand for:
- SD:Sheriff department
- PD:Police department
- LEO:Law Enforcement Officer
- PIT:

13) What do the following codes stand for:
- 10-4:Message received, understood
- 10-8:In service
- 10-0:Caution
- Code 33
- 10-60:Lock-out

1) You walk to your office, while walking there you see a fellow deputy beating up a suspect inside the department, what would you do:first i will catch him then i will call a high ranker officer to talk with him and other way i will shout at him if he didint respod i will hit him in his head untill another sheriff come

2) You are driving down the highway, you spot a male over the roof; obviously he's car surfing they drive at a high speed, the driver obviously seems to be under drug effects or drunk, what would you do:i will tell him to pull over then i will tell him to turn the engine off and step out then i will say to him i want to see your license then i will give him an ticket

3) Your partner and you assist to a call, possible underage consummation, you arrive on scene multiple suspects are dancing and shouting like they were crazy, what would you do:i will aim at them and shout HANDS UP!! if they didint i will taze them

4) Your patroling on foot, you spot a male with a mask, he's holding a purse, you see a woman running after him, what would you do:i will open my windows i will tell him stop if he didint i will get out of the car and taze him

5) You pull over a male, as soon as he rolls down the window you smell a strong odor of Marijuana, what would you do:i will tell him to pull over then i tell him to turn the engine off and get out then i will check the car if i found the marijuana i will arrest him

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(( OOC ))

Country of Origin:i am from egypt but i live in New york
GMT:UTC+04:00
How long you play per day:like 5 hours or 6 in real life
Can you properly speak english:yea

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I, Chris_Redfilled, Herby by signing this agree to follow the department rules and I agree that I have taken knowledge of the department rules and of the deputy handbook/guide, I agree that if I commit any crime against the society or the public, I will be fired and given criminal charges upon, I agree to follow the county rules; threat civilians as I would threat my superiors - I will enforce law with no prejudges such as racism, sexism, etc. Last, by signing this I agree that I will be submitted to a hard training in order to determine my health condition, I agree to be submitted to a criminal background check and that if I'm found guilty of any charge I may be denied.

Date: [10/2/2011]

Last edited by Chris_Redfilled on Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Chris_Redfilled
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Bell Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:51 pm

((You missed an assload of questions,and lied about your criminal record))
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Redfilled Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:08 am

sorry i didint understand the criminal record
i didint lie at all i thought i should do x i didint see charges of? sorry

Chris_Redfilled
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Redfilled Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:09 pm

on-Hold (i join EMS)

Chris_Redfilled
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by xRaul-Guerrero Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:12 pm

Mr. Redfilled,

I'm sorry to announce that your application has been denied, we would like to thank you however for applying to get within the department, this decision was made by the Sheriff basing on your applications; however do not discourage yourself, you can try and submit another application within 3 days.

I, Myself, Sheriff Raul Guerrero would like to thank you for choosing the Sheriff's Department as your local law enforcement agency.

Signed, Sheriff Raul Guerrero.

(( Poor English skills, you failed to answer several questions, Application format is messed up, you kept mixing IC and OOC in some questions and you're applying to join EMS. ))

All questions should be redirected to the Sheriff's Office
Sheriff Raul Guerrero, Post 761, Badge 1113, 41-54.
xRaul-Guerrero
xRaul-Guerrero
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3