VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sam Andersun <License>

2 posters

Go down

Sam Andersun <License> Empty Sam Andersun <License>

Post by Sam Andersun Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:10 am

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

62 Dillimore Street,
Dillimore, SA 91034
October 8th, 2011

Sam Andersun <License> 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name: Sam Armund Andersun
Date of Birth: 06/25/1984
Sex: Male
Social Security Number: 133523217
Current Address: 62 Dillimore
Current Occupation: Corporal in the Red County Sheriffs Department
Phone Number: 1010143
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: Yes, class 3.
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: Yes
If yes, for what reason: A long time ago I qualified for Class 3 when I was in the Sheriffs Department, when I left for personal matters it was bumped down to class 2. ((Then that was removed cause of the global OOC revoke.))
Do you have any previous criminal record?: No.
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when: N/A.
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: 3
Intended weapon(s): Katanas (I'm part of a dojo that trains with live, sharp katanas.), Glock 17 (Self defence and target practice) M4A1 (For weapons practice and defending my home.)
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: In my house in a secure gun locker.
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature. Yes, I qualified with all the weapons mentioned above and others via the Sheriffs Department and my registered, licensed dojo.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?: [[250 word minimum]]
I need a weapons license because the crime rate in Palomino is very high. When I'm off duty I would like to have a self defense pistol on me fro assisting officers, defending myself against muggers and criminals and defending others against criminals. And as I am a police officer I would like to practice with the weapons I use every day so I can perfect them and be a better police officer. I am fully qualified with my gunsafe training, as well as police weapons training. I also used to be a Navy Seal so I am more then qualified with fire arms. As for the katanas, they are needed for training. I am a fifth degree black belt and in order to qualify for my sixth degree, I must perfect bladesmanship. I need all the practice I can get and if I'm able to practice with my own blades that will help greatly. I will be safe and responsible with all weapons I own, taking full caution with them by regularly cleaning and maintaining them, keeping a trigger lock/sheath on them at all times and only loading them when they are in use. I have been attacked many times while off duty and I would like to be able to defend myself, I have also seen multiple muggings taking place and when those occur it is helpful to keep the suspect at gun point until officers arrive.

I, Sam Andersun, understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license:
Your Account Level: 14
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Sam Andersun <License> Empty Re: Sam Andersun <License>

Post by Sam Andersun Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:57 pm

((Anybody gonna reply to this?))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Andersun Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:06 am

((This has been sitting here for a month, can someone please respond to this?))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Dear Mr Andersan,

I have taken that you are a member of the sheriff's Department however level three license are only for military personal in a civillian enviorment or swat, i can offer you a level one license.

Yours sinseraly,
Sheriff,
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down