VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adrian Graziano [Non-RP, bunch of stuff]

4 posters

Go down

Adrian Graziano [Non-RP, bunch of stuff] Empty Adrian Graziano [Non-RP, bunch of stuff]

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:12 am

In Game Name: James Theron
Date And Time Of The Offense: Today, just few minutes ago.
What He/She Has Done: Let's start: Bourne and I went to frisk a suspect, AKA Damir Johnson (Due some 911 call, not sure). He put his hands on the hood, and after being frisked by the officer he basically ran away towards Adrian's car, attempted to get in.. BUT since it was locked I used my chance and tazed him... After all that, he just SOMEHOW got himself untazed and stared running.. etc. etc. etc. entered in Adrian's car. ALRIGHT, we ignored that and went for a chase. Blah blah, in the end Adrian got himself and his car Jester FALLING off the cliff near the Red Bridge, aka left side. Car DIDN'T fell into the water.. But he just went out and swam towards the water (and ignored all the wounds...)... ALRIGHT, we ignored that too. I swam towards the port, SAW that he went back to car and SOMEHOW tried to get up the hill with Jester. Alright, so I basically swam ALL the way back to that part of the coast, and somehow magically after failing to climb up with his car, his car WENT DOWN the water and he magically Crashed. ALRIGHT, he crashed.. we didn't mind again. But then he logged on, and went like "/b Simon, I crashed" ,alright, sure he crashed let's talk about tha-.. but no! He just hopped on the bike which was driving by Fernando Straughan... And of course he drove off... We went to search him again... Simon parked at the bank... And Adrian basically GOT BACK into his Jester and rammed into the parked cruiser, drove away and /q'd.
Evidence: None, my eyes. Everything I saw, and Simon's eyes. Thats the only evidence I have.
Other Notes: None.
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Adrian Graziano [Non-RP, bunch of stuff] Empty Re: Adrian Graziano [Non-RP, bunch of stuff]

Post by Andre Campbell Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:18 am

I'm a witness i saw him doing some stuff like this in game too, i saw him get into the jester i was around the corner.
Andre Campbell
Andre Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : "I like to JAM OUT WITH MY CLAM OUT!" - Andre Campbell

http://www.highdeas.com

Back to top Go down

Adrian Graziano [Non-RP, bunch of stuff] Empty Re: Adrian Graziano [Non-RP, bunch of stuff]

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:20 am

Yeah i saw it all, whoever unbanned him needs to change his mind RIGHT now, the guy Non RPed the shit out of that just because there's no admins around, same with Damir, i shot him twice, PIT'd him 3 times and ignored it, someone ban them for the sake of our community.

Edit: Please note that Adrian/Samuel/Clint still uses his old fashioned "OMFG HELP ME AND KILL THEM" PMs asking for help, as usual, he ignores ANY meaning of the word RP just to get things going his way.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:23 am

FFS, I called for DAMIR LUKIC, not DAMIR JOHNSON!
Get yer fkin facts right!!

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:55 pm

t0mpwnz wrote:FFS, I called for DAMIR LUKIC, not DAMIR JOHNSON!

Not, Damir put up an /ad for "Selling a toy UZI" and because i know his name, i was going to arrest him but he never gave 2 shits about the taser.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Carreiro Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:33 pm

Skully wrote:
t0mpwnz wrote:FFS, I called for DAMIR LUKIC, not DAMIR JOHNSON!

Not, Damir put up an /ad for "Selling a toy UZI" and because i know his name, i was going to arrest him but he never gave 2 shits about the taser.
DAMIR LUKIC.
DAMIR LUKIC SAID THAT.

Tommy Carreiro
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : t0mpwnz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down