VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James_Evans <License>

3 posters

Go down

James_Evans <License> Empty James_Evans <License>

Post by James Evans Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:03 am

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

Palomino Creek 32,
Palomino Creek, SA 91034
22. 11. 2011

James_Evans <License> 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name: James Evans James
Date of Birth: 10/10/1987
Sex: Male
Current Occupation: Bus Driver
Social Security Number: 5691577116
Current Address: Palomino Creek 32
Phone Number: 1011019
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: No.
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: No
If yes, for what reason: N/A
Do you have any previous criminal record?:Never
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when:
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: 1
Intended weapon(s): Deagle
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: My house
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature. Yes
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?:There are only two reasons for those two reasons I am applying for a firearms license the first reason is for self-protection, and the second that i am interested in weapons.
I am going to start explaining the 2nd reason first. I have always been interested in weapons such as Pistols , Which is i like them I dont have anyone , i like pistols because i am interesting in them , i have a colt i took it from my father when he died , when my fathers died he left lots of weapons my brother took some for his gang, i took some , i gave them all to the cops except that colt which i found it in my father's room

The second reason for needing this firearm license was for my self-protection and maybe others. While I have been living here in Palomino, Palomino Creek has shown that's its almost dangerous place to live, more than other city's or towns. i know that the SD helps us to get rid of the dangerous, but there are times when they aren’t available to help in dangerous situations. There has been an increase with killers, robbers and gangs and wolves around Palomino, wolves are attacking people , and robbers are killing people and same for robbers.

i will only take guns such as the Colt .45, Desert Eagle, and the Mp5 those weapons and some melee weapons i will carry.
My family were died by killers , my friends were killed my robbers, i want this firearm to help myself , i like the life and i dont want to die like others , wolves are attacking town , i saw people were died by werewolves , that's why i want the weapons license.

I, James_Evans, understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license: Not Yet
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

James_Evans <License> Empty Re: James_Evans <License>

Post by Sam Andersun Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:34 pm

((Denied OOCly for not having level 4, you also tried to hide the level requirement by removing it from the application. Don't apply any time soon.))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:16 pm

Mr Evans,

I regretably inform you that you license application has been Denied at this time, please feel free to re submit an application in a month.

Yours sincerally,
Sheriff,
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down