VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mike Kakolavs SD Application

3 posters

Go down

Mike Kakolavs SD Application  Empty Mike Kakolavs SD Application

Post by Mike Kakolav Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:54 pm

In Character

Full name:Mike Kakolav

Race: Russian (Human)

Date of Birth: 21 September, 1983

Place of Birth:Russia

Current active address: 32 Palomino Creek

Available phone number(s): 1010769

Education: Primary and High School at Russia while University at the "Las Venturas academy of Excellence"

Are you currently in occupation?: Yes
If yes, what is your current occupation?: Larson Trucker

Have you had any previous occupations?: Yes
If yes, what were your previous occupations?: Bus Driving , Cab Driving , Larson Trucking

Do you own a current valid driver license?: Yes
If yes, has it ever been suspended?:No

Do you posses any knowledge or experience in the law enforcement area?: Yes
Have you ever been arrested?: Yes
If yes for what charges/crimes?: Reckless Driving , Getaway from pullover etc Nothing to serious.

Have you ever served time in prison?: Not really
If yes for what charges/crimes?:

Biography (Must be over 200 words):
Mike Kakolav, The son of the Russian mafia boss was born in Russia.He spent the start of his life at Russia.He recieved proper education in Russian and finished High School.Later he finished his education at the Las Venturas Academy of Excellence.When he is enjoying his days in U.S.A, He gets to know that his father is killed by the rival mafias.Mike packs his bags and gets ready to go back to his widowed mother.He attends his father funeral at Russia and decides to stay with his mother for now.His elder brother, Xavier goes back to Red Country after the funeral.An year passes and Mike starts to remember his days at U.S.A , When he used to party inside dorm rooms with girls.He finally makes his mind when he
finds a pretty nice job at Los Santos. He packs his bags,says good bye to his mother and catches the plane to Los Santos.

When he arrives at Los Santos, His best friend Paul offers him his house for Mike to stay. Mike now gets a house and a job and feels happy about it. He starts to work as a test driver,Driving the expensive cars and getting well paid.He countinues this for an year when his brother, Xavier invites him to Red Country.Mike happily accepted the invitation and heads for Red Country. Over there he finds out that his brother runs the mafia and Mike feels he will get himself in trouble.Years pass when Mike makes new enemies and friends but he dosent fell happy about his brother dealing illegal weapons etc.When his brother fakes his death and leaves Red Country for some time,Mike gets some freedom and gets a job in Larsons trucking.After this he sees street crimes getting regular and plans to stop them and finds out the only way is to apply for the Sherrif Department and help the cops save the livesof the innocent and arrest the wrong people.

Out of Character

First Name:ShahAlam
Last Name (Not required to answer):
Do you have a working microphone?:Yes
Do you have Skype or Teamspeak installed?: Skype i have installed on pc and cellphone.

Your server nickname: Mike Kakolav

Past characters and factions:

Characters: Lance Cortez
Factions: Black Lotus Corp , Red Country Racing (Was made by me) , Myth At Night etc
How long have you been a member of this server?: More than 5 Months.

Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, why)?:Yes, I was banned for money farming.But i wont do stuff like this ever again.

Why do you wish to join this faction?: I wanted to become a cop because i know i can roleplay as a cop well.
Have you ever played on any other role play servers (if yes, which)?:Yeah, I go to LS-RP sometimes
Do you posses any law enforcement knowledge or role play experience?: I have good roleplay experience and also little law enforcement knowledge.
Have you read the application rules?: Yes
Any other comments: Yes, Please do not go on my grammer skills because my english is not perfect but i can roleplay very well.

Role Play

Explain what is role play and its basics: In Roleplaying, You play the role of your character and act like how you would act in real life.
Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Meta game is when you mix OOC information with IC information.
EXAMPLE 1:
Sam:Hello Stranger
Tom:Hey Sam
Sam:Do i know you sir?
Tom: MAN you name is above your head!~

EXAMPLE 2:
*Mike reads the member list of a crime faction and goes on the server*
Mike: Hey Cop! These guys are criminals?
Sam:/b Wait how did you know?
Mike:/b I was reading the list on forums bro.
Explain what is power game and give two different examples:Power gaming is when we force someone to roleplay our way and act unrealistic

EXAMPLE 1:
/me takes out a m4 from his pocket and shoots everyone

EXAMPLE 2:
/me is still alive after being hit by a car at 180 km/h
Explain what is "gun from ass": Gun from ass when when you just take a gun out without any proper rp an taking out heavy guns without them being /holster-ed

Explain what is "RP to win" and give two different examples:RP to win is when you do not rp properly and just want to find your own benefit in the rp
Example 1:
Mike: /me sprays UZI bullets all over Sams head.
Sam: /me quickly gets up and runs away without getting hit

Example 2:

Mike:/me attempts to backstab Sam with a knife
Sam:/me quickly moves dodging at the stab.
Mike:/do I hit you before so your down.
Sam:/do I dont care.I moved.

Give an example of a good detailed role play /me:
/me takes out his keys from the inner pocket and unlocks the door.
Give an example of a bad role play /me:
/me takes his Glock and kills all 10 people at the same time.
Mike Kakolav
Mike Kakolav
R.C.S.
R.C.S.

Personal Text : Hey you yeah you not you yeah you

Back to top Go down

Mike Kakolavs SD Application  Empty Re: Mike Kakolavs SD Application

Post by Sam Andersun Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:57 pm

((As far as I'm concerned, if you're only active Fridays, Saturdays and sometimes Sundays, that's not active enough. :3))
Sam Andersun
Sam Andersun
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Samdersun/Undersun

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:34 pm

Dear Mr Kakalov,

I regatably inform you that your application has been denied, due to the circumstanses of your denial you may not re-apply. Thank you for you time we wish you all the best.

Yours sinserally,
Sheriff,
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down