VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

School project, need opinion

2 posters

Go down

School project, need opinion Empty School project, need opinion

Post by Outcast Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:35 am

I need to create a web-site for my senior work. I've been working on this hard, tell me what do you think.

School project, need opinion Captureix

Should I remove/change anything? Also, the page is in Croatian and English.
Outcast
Outcast
Developer
Developer

Back to top Go down

School project, need opinion Empty Re: School project, need opinion

Post by Sam Akabara Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:56 am

Why don't you look at the mark list for the subject...And see what it says your website has to do for it to be a pass...

For example...The one on my course asks you to:
For P4, learners need to carry out the planning work for a multi-page, two-way interactive website. Particular
attention should be paid to making sure learners define the requirements and purpose of the site clearly and
realistically, as this is extended into D3. The plan should take the form of annotated drawings as it would in a
normal web design process.
For P5, learners need to build a multi-page website. Any method of creation can be used, the unit is nonspecific
on software or techniques. The website should feature two-way interactivity as well as being multiage.
Prime evidence for this is the website itself in electronic form. However, annotated prints of the website
and a tutor statement of authenticity will also suffice.

Structure: layout of pages; navigation; format of content and cascading style sheets (CSS); interactive
features eg catalogue of products, shopping cart; images; animation
Content: proofed, correct and appropriate; information source; structured for purpose eg prose, bullets,
tables
Tools and techniques: navigation diagram eg linear, hierarchy, matrix; building interactivity tools eg pseudocode
for client-server scripting; animation; audio/visual elements; ensuring compliance with W3C; metatagging;
cascading style sheets
Review: functionality testing eg user environments, links, navigation; content; check against user
requirements; user acceptance; audit trail of changes
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down