VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

West Side Bloods

+8
Sean Phelps
Peter Greenson
Ariel
Alex_Young05
The Kat
AntonioGiovanni
Operetta
Chris_Young05
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

West Side Bloods - Page 2 Empty Re: West Side Bloods

Post by AntonioGiovanni Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:23 pm

Nicolas wrote:Another gang?

C'mon guys... don't turn this into DM server...

You know how it starts.. with Green Hood or what is their name anyway.. and Balas.. then those Yellow Mexicans ,and then those Blue Mexicans...

And after that someone makes Italian Mafia.. and then Russians come by, and who knows who's next.

After that more guys apply for FBI and SD, they got accepted, and all this Madness turns into just ANOTHER "Roleplay" server.. which is actually an masive DM server.. the only difference between those RP servers and DM servers.. is that you're using /me sometimes.

So basically.. more gangs.. more DM.. more shit.. less of RP = lame as DM RP server.

Wrong .. the gang .. 1st the ballas [my old gang that i removed] nd the Blue Mexican [Surenos] my gang and West side bloods and the X4 cholos..
its not DMing .. the other players have reason to kill an another player so its not DM ^^

AntonioGiovanni
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Woods Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:34 pm

AntonioGiovanni wrote:

You know how it starts.. with Green Hood or what is their name anyway.. and Balas.. then those Yellow Mexicans ,and then those Blue Mexicans...

And after that someone makes Italian Mafia.. and then Russians come by, and who knows who's next.

After that more guys apply for FBI and SD, they got accepted, and all this Madness turns into just ANOTHER "Roleplay" server.. which is actually an masive DM server.. the only difference between those RP servers and DM servers.. is that you're using /me sometimes.

So basically.. more gangs.. more DM.. more shit.. less of RP = lame as DM RP server.

Wrong .. the gang .. 1st the ballas [my old gang that i removed] nd the Blue Mexican [Surenos] my gang and West side bloods and the X4 cholos..
its not DMing .. the other players have reason to kill an another player so its not DM ^^

Yea..
Max Woods
Max Woods
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Young05 Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:47 am

[quote="Martin12"]
AntonioGiovanni wrote:

I'm trying to find you IG to make us allies... but I don't think you will accept it because you said that you don't like negros lol

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko123 Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:30 am

Martin12 wrote:
AntonioGiovanni wrote:

Yea..

Post count collector... Mad why do people do that? O.o
Darko123
Darko123
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ariel Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:41 am

He got 3 day banned a day ago. xD.

Ariel
Killer
Killer

Back to top Go down

Post by Darko123 Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Ariel wrote:He got 3 day banned a day ago. xD.

xDDD
Darko123
Darko123
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris_Young05 Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:10 pm

Ok our gang is kinda in active right now and its just a waste of time, can an admin lock this?

Chris_Young05
Forum Member
Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2