VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Firearms License Application- Adamo Esposito

Go down

Firearms License Application- Adamo Esposito Empty Firearms License Application- Adamo Esposito

Post by Jamie Steel Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:36 pm

Forename and Surname: Adamo Esposito

Address: 42 Palomino Creek

Phone Number: N/A

Social Security Number: 31-65-12

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)):
((Will be done when the license has been granted.))
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):

I am looking into working in the agriculture industry. The life of a farmer is a tough one, one that requires extreme levels of dedication, patience, tolerance, and a state of isolation that not many could deal with potentially. The farm is rather isolated, and burgularies are an unwelcome factor to somebody who is just trying to get by. The firearm would only be to scare the intruders away, and would only be used in a life-or-death situation, I understand the sanctity of life, and wish to preserve it.

Furthermore farms bring vermin and unwanted guests: Rats, Crows, and much more plague farmlands, I would use the firearm to dispose of the vermin in order to remain in business. There have been numerous sightings of Feral Wolves in the area and I have actually been attacked myself, which further substantiates my need for a personal weapon to defend myself against their attacks.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):

I am an upstanding denizen of this community and I only require the means to get by in my line of work, which I feel isn't too much to ask. The firearm isn't just some form of novelty item that I will take out at parties, it would be implimented into my work life, being utilised to stem the tide of vermin that will no doubt infest the farmland when the crops reach their peaks. The firearm would act as a deterent for any potential invaders, reducing the workload of the Sherriff Department, giving them time to focus on more important investigations.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:
I grew up on a farm, and was taught how to use hunting rifles and shotguns, specifically:
-Winchester Model 1912 shotgun
-Winchester Model 70
Current employment:
Fisherman
Signature :
A.Esposito
Jamie Steel
Jamie Steel
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down