VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anthony Weber - Small Firearms License Application

3 posters

Go down

Anthony Weber - Small Firearms License Application Empty Anthony Weber - Small Firearms License Application

Post by Anthony_Weber Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:22 pm

Forename and Surname: Anthony Weber

Address: 26 Palomino Creek.

Phone Number: 1010282

Social Security Number: 387-21-0396

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)):
(( Will update when I get DAT license to be in concordance with the new rules. ))
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)): Despite the fact that I believe that violence is rarely the answer, violence is the answer when it comes in the form of death knocking at my door. Due to my peaceful nature, I have occasionally been beaten down by chaotic individuals, unable to defend myself. I am diabetic, and I am not the best athlete. In fact, I always fail to outrun people who are after my blood. This is the state of America, and I it's widely accepted that guns can be given legally under certain criteria and trust - and I have strong beliefs that my reasons are valid. My reasons are strictly for self defense, and via this application, I fulfill a promise whereas a small firearm given to me will be used in self-defense conditions only. In addition, this license will also help me carry out my newfound hobby in the usage of the crossbow, whose mechanism of action has astonished me.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)): I am a reliable person with no criminal record whatsoever. I trust that the Sherrif's Department will assume maturity and trustworthiness of a 36 year old man. In addition, if I am licensed to carry a small firearm, I would be able to protect myself if certain people try to attack me on paramedic duty. When someone comes to attack me again, a policeman cannot magically appear and save me. I will need to protect myself, and you are the ones who could help me protect myself. It is the duty that the Sherrif's Department has kept to very firmly so far - which is upholding the security of the innocent civilians in the most effective manner possible. This way, I will not be found dead by the time policemen come to investigate.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons: None.

Current employment: Recruit in the Emergency Medical Services.

Last edited by Anthony_Weber on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Did not reach the minimum word threshold)

Anthony_Weber
Eavesdropper
Eavesdropper

Back to top Go down

Anthony Weber - Small Firearms License Application Empty Re: Anthony Weber - Small Firearms License Application

Post by Caleb Simms Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:39 pm

PO Box 90, Dillimore, San Andreas
Mr. Weber.

We are glad to inform you that your firearms application has been ACCEPTED. Please come to the Sheriff Department in Dillimore to receive it.

Caleb Simms
Caleb Simms
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Anthony Weber - Small Firearms License Application Empty Re: Anthony Weber - Small Firearms License Application

Post by Victor_Jankowski Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:48 pm

(( Level One licenses sare bugged ))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Caleb Simms Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:10 pm

(( ICly has lvl 1 OOCly has lvl 2 ))
Caleb Simms
Caleb Simms
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down