VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luis Blasco's Firearms License Application

2 posters

Go down

Luis Blasco's Firearms License Application Empty Luis Blasco's Firearms License Application

Post by luis_blasco Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:18 pm

Forename and Surname: Luis Blasco

Address: 58 Dillimore

Phone Number: 1010482

Social Security Number: 13-64-66

Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):

I am applying for a weapon license because I want a weapon. Why ? Because I want to have it legally,I dont want to go against the law,since the law must be respected. I need a weapon to defend myself,I got tired of all those who threaten me and think that they are superior only because they got a weapon and I dont. Of course,If I would have a weapon I wouldnt just take it out and start shooting,I would mostly use it to scare them,and in extreme situations I would shoot,if needed. I will not expose my weapon in public and I will use it wisely. So basically the reason for which I am applying for a weapon is self-defense. And another reason would be the big increase of wolves in the area,I realised that I cant just go around without any way to defend myself.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):

Why should you accept my application ? Well,a good reason for you to accept my application would be the fact that I dont have any crime historial. Or how others would say : Im clean. I would use my weapon wisely and make sure I wont expose it in public,I will try not shooting it unless its extremely necessairly . Another good reason for you to accept my application is the fact that Im defense less, guys with weapons always threaten me and attempt to rob me,I do my best but I end up getting shot,this license would help me a lot.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:

I do have little experience with fire weapons,since I used to train with the military forces when I was 18,that was for 2 years.

Current employment: I work as a farmer now,I have a tractor.

luis_blasco
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Luis Blasco's Firearms License Application Empty Re: Luis Blasco's Firearms License Application

Post by Victor_Jankowski Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:36 pm

Luis Blasco's Firearms License Application 2akh5rq
PO Box 90, Dillimore, San Andreas
Mr. Blasco

We are glad to inform you that your firearms application has been ACCEPTED.. Please come to the Sheriff Department in Dillimore to receive it.
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down