VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicolas Djordjevic's Firearms License Application.

2 posters

Go down

Nicolas Djordjevic's Firearms License Application. Empty Nicolas Djordjevic's Firearms License Application.

Post by Nicolas Djordjevic Sat May 21, 2011 8:56 pm

Forename and Surname: Nicolas Djordjevic

Address: 44 Palomino Creek

Phone Number: 1010157

Social Security Number: 24-1-51

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)): (( O rly? I give u 2000 dollars and you hur hur run away? Kidding, I will give money to one who gives me license ))
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):

Alright, you made me to write this story again. So basically I got tired of doing everything by my hand. I had friend,he died, was murdered. The fact is, that I had I gun there, he wouldn't be dead now. So the main reason is for mine and other's protection. I worked in Night Club, but it was all messy due to bunch of people getting drunk and making shit and all, you know how drunk fools like to react. I've also seen few wolfs out there, well, most of them are wild but I've found some which are friendly. But still, I don't feel like protecting myself against a wolf without any weapons. Of course killing an tame wolf would be bullshit which I won't be doing if I ever get that weapon license. I don't think I'm going to shoot at people with a weapon in my hands, you know it will unnesesery to kill an guy who just tried to rob me with a knife.

Alright so the main reason is self protection.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):

I ain't going to kill anyone you know. Actually, while holding a weapon people who are attacking me are afraid, the fear will make them run away. I almost got robbed few weeks ago, but my legs saved me, I even forgot who wanted to do so, but still, lets not forget the wolves, they can be tricky, they could attack me and I could end up with my buddies who are serving God in heaven. Well I think that you should accept my application because I know how to use it. I'm not planning to kill anyone and of course, if you see my doing anything wrong you can take it away from me.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:

Well, yes I do have experience since I was hunting with my father when I was younger.

Current employment: Owner of Dick's Sounds. (( Or w/e the name is ))
Nicolas Djordjevic
Nicolas Djordjevic
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Nicolas Djordjevic's Firearms License Application. Empty Re: Nicolas Djordjevic's Firearms License Application.

Post by Luna Kinneas Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:50 pm

RCSD, Red County Sheriffs Department
PO Box 90, Dillimore, San Andreas.

Nicolas Djordjevic
44 Palomino Creek, San Andreas.
6/14/2011

Nicolas Djordjevic's Firearms License Application. 2akh5rq

Dear Mr.Djordjevic,

We would like to inform you that you have PASSED the weapon license application.You can get your weapon licenses when you are avaiable. Please go to our main office at PO Box 90, Dillimore, SA and talk with Sheriff Valentine or Under Sheriff Jankowski to get your licenses.
You will need to bring with you when you come:

• You ID Card.
• Any document that prove where you live.
• A proof of the payment of the fee.

Signed,
Sheriff Yoko Valentine
Luna Kinneas
Luna Kinneas
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down