VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Weapons License Application - Nicolas Calevra

2 posters

Go down

Weapons License Application - Nicolas Calevra Empty Weapons License Application - Nicolas Calevra

Post by + Nick + Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:27 am

Forename and Surname: Nicolas Calevra

Address: N/A

Phone Number: 1010317

Social Security Number: 24-47-72

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)):
((Will be done when the license has been granted.))
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):
Being a private detective my job often requires to deal with certain situations, where a handgun could come handy.Most of my job consist of trailing certain individuals,acquiring proof
and generally inspecting and investigating. As not being an official part of the authorities i never received permission to carry a gun which could´ve pulled me out from a pinch.
As work on countryside proved to be rather difficult since every , excuse me for the term "Redneck" has atleast one shotgun or blunderbuss of some sort. It would be crucial for me to be well equipped for hostile reaction. It´s obvious that detectives don´t deal with extremely volatile situations , this way few shots in the air may often disperse the not wanted crowd or intimidate the wannabe gangsters. Considering that the gun might increase the quality of my work I could proove to be a valuable ally to the community. Not Only i would be more effective but i could assist the sherriff department with information i might gather during my investigations.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):
Being a detective doesnt mean its neccessary for me to use my handgun however using it as a tool of intimidation would indeed ease the work. Im a detective which makes me a certain problem solver. I have to solve practical problems.. for instance.. How am i going to stop a bunch of lousy gangbangers from tearing me apart.. Use a gun.As i mentioned before i wouldn´t even need to fire it, the sight of a handgun can intimidate even the toughest criminals.
But most imporantly it would put me into a fair position considering every individual I´ve encountered so far was well armed. Unless the authorities want to see me with a structurally superfluos new behind they will atleast consider giving me a license for handguns only..

Current employment: Private Detective

Signature :
Nicolas Calevra
+ Nick +
+ Nick +
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Weapons License Application - Nicolas Calevra Empty Re: Weapons License Application - Nicolas Calevra

Post by + Nick + Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:03 am

((Bump))
+ Nick +
+ Nick +
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Weapons License Application - Nicolas Calevra Empty Re: Weapons License Application - Nicolas Calevra

Post by Luna Kinneas Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:01 pm

(Denied,I can handle licenses if you don't have an adress)
Luna Kinneas
Luna Kinneas
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down