VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lusio Pirelli Weapons License Application

3 posters

Go down

Lusio Pirelli Weapons License Application Empty Lusio Pirelli Weapons License Application

Post by CartelZz Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Forename and Surname:Lusio Pirelli
Adress: Palomino Creek 9
Phone Number: 1010344
Social Security Number: 64-20-37

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)):
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):
When i came to this town from Mexico,no one told me its gonna be dangerous.In my first days i met a couple of visious guys that wanted to rob me even kill me,good it was the police to save me.Then i was chased by a really big dog that head-bumbed me of the 3-rd floor of a building and i almost died.I was for 2 months in the hospital.Now i have found myself a good job,but i heard that the last one working it got killed in during robbery.I work as a waiter at a Restaurant.I have made earning's and bought myself a nice car,which i want to protect.I live with a room-mate,that is,well not so as a fighter he was once robbed in his own house.Once we got a brick thrown thru the window.To be honest as i cruise down the street with my Pontiac GTO 69' some people don't look at me pretty angry,and i know it ain't because of the car.And i have been hearding of some weird thing,like killers,beasts that eat human's.Also my criminal record is clean and i have no plans to change that status.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):
Well,i need to protect me,my room-mate,and the house.So it will be safer in the house.Ofcourse i will only carry my weapon in the house,i am not crazy to carry it in public.And i will shoot only if its necessary and i have studied in the "Mexican University of Medicine",i got thru all exams with the highest grade,if i shoot i will not shoot at any place's that can do major damage.If i but had to shoot,which will be in a life threatening situation,it will be only in the calf in the leg,because there are no major veins there.Also i never even had a ticket for speeding.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:
Yes,i have experience from when i was little and went moos hunting with my dad.
Guns that i got experience with:
Country Rifle
Desert Eagle

Current employment: Fisherman

Signature : Lusio Pirelli
CartelZz
CartelZz
APEC Supervisor
APEC Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Lusio Pirelli Weapons License Application Empty Re: Lusio Pirelli Weapons License Application

Post by CartelZz Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:28 pm

(( Is someone gonna check it? ))
CartelZz
CartelZz
APEC Supervisor
APEC Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Lusio Pirelli Weapons License Application Empty Re: Lusio Pirelli Weapons License Application

Post by ArielV Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:28 pm

(( Asking people to check it will only piss them off. Well for me it will anyways, CBA To read this atm. ))

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by CartelZz Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:55 pm

(( Yes it will piss them off,and for that i am sorry,but i am waiting now for 1 week for ANY kind of reply..))
CartelZz
CartelZz
APEC Supervisor
APEC Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Luna Kinneas Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:32 pm

RCSD, Red County Sheriffs Department
PO Box 90, Dillimore, San Andreas.

Lusio Pirelli
9 Palomino Creek, San Andreas.
17/4/2011

Lusio Pirelli Weapons License Application 2akh5rq

Dear Mr.Pirelli,

We would like to inform you that your weapon licenses apply has been ACCEPTED . Please go to our main office at PO Box 90, Dillimore, SA to get your licenses.

Signed,
Captain Yoko Valentine
Luna Kinneas
Luna Kinneas
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down