VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christina Rodriguez's Firearms License

2 posters

Go down

Christina Rodriguez's Firearms License Empty Christina Rodriguez's Firearms License

Post by Christina Mon May 30, 2011 7:33 am

Forename and Surname:Christina Rodriguez
Address:9 Palomino Creek
Phone Number: 1010450
Social Security Number: 998-854-115

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)):
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):
I'm applying this weapon license to protect my family from the robbers and wolves.
I got robbed by a man a week ago. I need to weapon license to buy a gun and protect myself and my family. It means it's only for protect, not use it for anything else. Palomino Creek is not safe and I need to keep a weapon to protect myself. I will try my best to use the weapon and the license properly and I will not to do anything else against the law and this will get promoted for more crime, and I will not cause any trouble in and around Red County.
State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):
I think my application would be accepted because I can handle the gun and license and I never got jailed or fined. I have lot of experience with some weapons that I can handle with. I will use the weapon only if my family is in danger and I will not borrow it to anyone except the LEO. I'm needing protection and having a gun is the better way to do it. I will not abuse the license since it's the rule. I know how to shoot and I'm a good aimer. So I hope you can accept my application.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:
I have experience from when I was young. I've tried Glock .18, Remington 870 and MP5.

Current employment: Trader.

Signature : Christina Rodriguez

Last edited by Christina on Mon May 30, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Christina
Christina
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Christina Rodriguez's Firearms License Empty Re: Christina Rodriguez's Firearms License

Post by Sam Akabara Mon May 30, 2011 2:12 pm

Ms Rodriguez

We are sorry to say we cannot issue firearms licenses to mentally unstable people.

Sheriff
Edward Moriarty
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down