VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Cyrils Weapons License Application

3 posters

Go down

Alex Cyrils Weapons License Application Empty Alex Cyrils Weapons License Application

Post by Alex_Cyril Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:23 pm

Forename and Surname: Alex Cyril

Address: 63 Palomino Creek

Phone Number: 1010585

Social Security Number: 38-71-64

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)):
((will when i get the weapons license))

Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):
I'm new in Palomino Creek, and that's why I do not own a house, or have social security. I lived in a small city on the East Coast all my life and I learned the hard way that life's tough. I moved here to start anew, but found out that the life here is hard in a totally different way. I saw people have many encounters with wolves and have almost had one myself. For example, my cousin, John Lite, was bit by a wolf. He was sent to the hospital for treatment and is still going on regular weekly examinations. I ask for a firearms license for personal protection and protection of others. I still have traumas of local gangs from my home town, and that is something I will probably have to live with forever. But I have to do something about it eventualy, and a good way to do so is to be able to protect myself. I hope you understand.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):
People just want to protect themselves, and I am no different. Wolves and gangs are dangereous, and encountering them weaponless would not really make your day. I may be hot tempered, but I have a relentless conscious that will not let me do anything that is morally wrong. I was in boot camp for some time and have learned how to handle firearms, particullary rifles. I wanted to leave it all behind, but it looks like I'm going to need it here. I will not abuse the firearm in any way and will only use it for personal protection and protection of others.

Criminal record: I do not have a criminal record, boot camp was my own decision to pay my college funds

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:
As mentioned above, I recieved military training in a boot camp and I know how to handle rifles.

Current employment: Fisherman

Signature: Cyril Alex

Last edited by Alex_Cyril on Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alex_Cyril
Alex_Cyril
Cake
Cake

Personal Text : Yes, this is me in standard paintball equipment.

Back to top Go down

Alex Cyrils Weapons License Application Empty Re: Alex Cyrils Weapons License Application

Post by Victor_Jankowski Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:08 pm

Mr Alex

We would honestly like to know how you plan on getting a license You can't apply for a weapon license without a phone number, social security number, or an active address. Plus we doubt you even have the money Being so, we're denying your application.

Under Sheriff Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Alex Cyrils Weapons License Application Empty Re: Alex Cyrils Weapons License Application

Post by Alex_Cyril Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:10 am

Mr. Jankowski

I am sorry that I have not filled in all the necessarry information, but I now have a phone number and a stable adress (rented room). However, I still do not have social security.
Is the social security necessary for a firearms license, and if so, where do I get social security?
Also, am I able to edit my application or send a new one?

Thank you for understanding
Signature: Cyril Alex
Alex_Cyril
Alex_Cyril
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Akabara Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:18 am

((All american citizens have a social security number. Just make one up.))
Sam Akabara
Sam Akabara
The Camarilla
The Camarilla

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex_Cyril Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:10 pm

((edited and updated, excpecting your answer))
Alex_Cyril
Alex_Cyril
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex_Cyril Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:14 pm

((and my weapons experience comes from CoD 5: ressurection samp server, I kind off felt the need to tell you that, my rank there is Seargent Major or level 5 and I have plenty of experience as a sniper))
Alex_Cyril
Alex_Cyril
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down