VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Internet] *On a paranormal stuff forum..*

+2
Nero
Sonerin
6 posters

Go down

[Internet] *On a paranormal stuff forum..* Empty [Internet] *On a paranormal stuff forum..*

Post by Sonerin Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:43 pm

((OOC thread music youtube.com/watch?v=k0di53ezZiQ))
Thread posted by Toxic-Rudolf:
Yo guys, you won't believe what I saw yesterday. I was out exploring the woods with my friend Russ, but then I was lost. I couldn't find my friend. When I was all alone trying to find him, I saw these figures behind the fog. Shit was so scary, I don't know what the hell were they supposed to be. Ghosts? Zombies? Or were I just too fucking paranoid? I snapped a quick picture of what I saw.. I'll upload it now. Sorry, the picture is too dark, and it was raining. But you can see the silhouettes behind the fog.. :O No more forest walks for me.
[Internet] *On a paranormal stuff forum..* STtF8

And here is the scary story of the day..

[Internet] *On a paranormal stuff forum..* QlNoI
Code:
[i]Comment posted by (your username): [u](your comment)[/u] [/i]
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

[Internet] *On a paranormal stuff forum..* Empty Re: [Internet] *On a paranormal stuff forum..*

Post by Nero Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:53 pm

Comment posted by Nero69: That looks like a fence to me, or some weird rocks... And the story... Holy fuck... Awesome! You get the chills when you read the end.

Nero
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran

Back to top Go down

[Internet] *On a paranormal stuff forum..* Empty Re: [Internet] *On a paranormal stuff forum..*

Post by Simon Bourne Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:01 pm

((IT'S THE ENDERMEN.))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Smith Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:45 pm

Comment posted by Mia: I doubt that's the picture with Real Life graphics.
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike Dan Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:47 am

Comment posted by (Enorcer): No Offense, But The story is kinda useless since we can totaly get to watch that in the movies? Not a bad idea though, But I Got to say the picture is really interseting.. , It Looks Kinda Fake, However, Isn't everything on the internet like that? Anyways.. Thanks for the creepy picture, Might as well invistigate what in the world is going on.. Possibly even find them eh..? heh..

(( Just a question, you used camera hack to get that picture? Or just edited a SAMP SS With photoshop..? ))
Mike Dan
Mike Dan
Vampire
Vampire

Personal Text : TFK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonerin Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:04 am

Mike Dan wrote:Comment posted by (Enorcer): No Offense, But The story is kinda useless since we can totaly get to watch that in the movies? Not a bad idea though, But I Got to say the picture is really interseting.. , It Looks Kinda Fake, However, Isn't everything on the internet like that? Anyways.. Thanks for the creepy picture, Might as well invistigate what in the world is going on.. Possibly even find them eh..? heh..

(( Just a question, you used camera hack to get that picture? Or just edited a SAMP SS With photoshop..? ))

((I have a mod which removes the camera lines, so you can get cleaner pictures with your camera IG. And then I used Adobe Photoshop CS3 to add effects to the picture.))
Sonerin
Sonerin
Expert Killer
Expert Killer

Personal Text : Non silba, sed anthar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:06 am

Comment posted by SovietHero1337: Wow....is that real? I'll take a look around, maybe we should make a search party and go there in our cars to look around, sounds cool and all....well i'm off to piss of little kids in Call of Duty...bye!
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by D_Donnerfield Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:10 pm

Comment posted by BlackJedi131: Holy shit man! We should go check that out..That seriously looks cool..
D_Donnerfield
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanya Smith Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:46 pm

Comment posted by Mia: People, it's not real lol... I'm out to spam another topic, cya! ;-)~
Tanya Smith
Tanya Smith
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : If you can see this, I am probably dead now.

Back to top Go down

Post by D_Donnerfield Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:53 pm

Comment posted by BlackJedi131: Yeah, it is real, I've seen it with my own eyes, Get off this site you moron!
D_Donnerfield
D_Donnerfield
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down