VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Excessive Killing.

+13
Dominique LaRue
Tom Boegs
Marcus Campbell
Waffle
Nicolas Djordjevic
Sam Akabara
Peter Greenson
Samara
Lboland
Nazz
Kevin Alymer
DeRon Ellis
Simon Bourne
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Excessive Killing. - Page 2 Empty Re: Excessive Killing.

Post by Lloyd McFadden Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Meh, Any Wolf comes near me Ingame then I shoot it the fuck up and as always I pwn it with my level 3 Deagle. Whenever I find out if someone is a vampire I track 'em down and Shoot them the fuck up too. Im kind of a Hunter Ingame :3. I get killed at times But at least I take a lot of them down with me.
Lloyd McFadden
Lloyd McFadden
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:49 pm

I should buy the Ammunation and RP in the store as the clerk, if anyone wants to buy a gun they need to RP it there when the clerk/owner is behind the counter, and OFC at the night times when i sleep i'll close the business.

Cuttin' the perps low on firepower is a good idea to avoid all this shit.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:56 am

RomeKovz wrote:I should buy the Ammunation and RP in the store as the clerk, if anyone wants to buy a gun they need to RP it there when the clerk/owner is behind the counter, and OFC at the night times when i sleep i'll close the business.

Brilliant idea, but I believe an admin should get it.

Let's face it - you can abuse it.

Then again, so can they.
But we trust them more.

Waffle
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:14 am

Waffle wrote:
RomeKovz wrote:I should buy the Ammunation and RP in the store as the clerk, if anyone wants to buy a gun they need to RP it there when the clerk/owner is behind the counter, and OFC at the night times when i sleep i'll close the business.

Brilliant idea, but I believe an admin should get it.

Let's face it - you can abuse it.

Then again, so can they.
But we trust them more.

And by 'we' you mean yourself.

That idea's main goal is to keep the firepower at minimal, when people comes to the shop, if i see them on the street using a firearm with no regulations, just shooting people, i will revoke their access to buy a firearm from that shop and will not sell any gun to them, and i will warn the SD about the individual/s.

Remember people:
Ammunation may be public, but the owner has the right to choose who is he going to sell the weapons to.
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:19 am

*Sigh*
Again? You can't say that humans aren't doing their fair share of killing wolves. Everytime we rampage it's been a formidable stand off. We're fighting Grove, hunters, SD, FBI and anyone else who is heavily armed (Everyone). Wolves don't have to eat humans, but the wolves see the human species as inferior and no different than a deer in the forest. Killing on this server is not going to stop any time soon. We have gang bangers toating some heavy fucking artillery, SD, FBI, radical werewolves and vampires who have a need to feed. Conflict is going to happen. But putting all that aside, I find complaining about it un necesary. We have RPK for a reason. You're not losing your character, race or hell even your memories.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:12 am

The Grim of Evil wrote:*Sigh*
Again? You can't say that humans aren't doing their fair share of killing wolves. Everytime we rampage it's been a formidable stand off. We're fighting Grove, hunters, SD, FBI and anyone else who is heavily armed (Everyone). Wolves don't have to eat humans, but the wolves see the human species as inferior and no different than a deer in the forest. Killing on this server is not going to stop any time soon. We have gang bangers toating some heavy fucking artillery, SD, FBI, radical werewolves and vampires who have a need to feed. Conflict is going to happen. But putting all that aside, I find complaining about it un necesary. We have RPK for a reason. You're not losing your character, race or hell even your memories.

Yeah but most of the Wolves and Vampires whine in the local OOC chat (/b) when they loose a battle.

Mostly they complain with stuff such as "OMFG NON RP HOW CAN A HUMAN BEAT ME? OMFG"....people, humans CAN and WILL kill you if needed.

But no, everyone in this town is badass enough to ignore the RP Fear shit (yes including me), Palomino Creek's crime rate is so high and there's still no Curfew or Death Squads around, shit, the US Military should've nuked the town already...
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcus Campbell Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:31 am

What are you even complaining about?People always complain how their bored..Then one time a massive shootout breaks out and everyone goes shouting PG PG!I mean there was a war with Fegarri a long time ago,Which was actually fun,Well with Jager at least,And we fought till all the members of one army was defeated,which was GSF one time and FP another time,But I don't get how people are constant complaining after they seek trouble and don't wanna get killed,Imo shootouts are the fun side of the server.
Marcus Campbell
Marcus Campbell
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : R.I.P VHRP 2010-2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:33 am

RomeKovz wrote:

Yeah but most of the Wolves and Vampires whine in the local OOC chat (/b) when they loose a battle.

Mostly they complain with stuff such as "OMFG NON RP HOW CAN A HUMAN BEAT ME? OMFG"....people, humans CAN and WILL kill you if needed.

But no, everyone in this town is badass enough to ignore the RP Fear shit (yes including me), Palomino Creek's crime rate is so high and there's still no Curfew or Death Squads around, shit, the US Military should've nuked the town already...

It's the player who complains. Ignore his /b's, unless he's saying something that actually makes sense.
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:20 pm

Everyone is heavily armed? Not me, no. Unless fists are badass weaponry.

Yes, RPK's there are for a reason - but isn't it annoying when someone runs up to you and devours the shit out of your neck just because they feel like it? Yet, if a human does it to someone, it's powergame, deathmatch, you get reported - possibly ajailed and shit. I think that there's a certain amount of bias towards non-humans, because they're both "blood-thirsty" races and sort of have the right to kill everything that moves. =S

Waffle
Elite Cake
Elite Cake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Phelps Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:43 pm

Everyone is actually heavily armed, everyday i see people with snipers, M4's, AK's holstered.. Grim has a point
Sean Phelps
Sean Phelps
Death Claws
Death Claws

Personal Text : Derpinator.

http://www.reddit.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Simon Bourne Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Sean Phelps wrote:Everyone is actually heavily armed, everyday i see people with snipers, M4's, AK's holstered.. Grim has a point

Like the great warrior poet Ice Cube once said:

"If a day does not require an AK...it is good."

And if you can't read, click the play button:
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Montgomery Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:51 pm

This defines the whole thread.

On a more serious note, this has been talked about before. . .MANY times, I don't see why we should bring it up again.
Alex Montgomery
Alex Montgomery
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jager Arach Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:15 pm

Honey hypocrisey is no fun. Anyway humans do have their blood thirsty people. These snipers, gang bangers and serial killers.
Jager Arach
Jager Arach
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : Die standing or live begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2