VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sean Bell =Small Weapons License=

2 posters

Go down

Sean Bell =Small Weapons License= Empty Sean Bell =Small Weapons License=

Post by Chris_Bell Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:28 am

To: Red County Sheriff's Department
455 Main St.,
Dillimore, SA 91034

((It will be 37 Pc after I work a few things out...)),
Palamino Creek, SA 91034
9/18/11

Sean Bell =Small Weapons License= 2akh5rq
Red County Sheriff's Department
Courtesy - Professionalism - Respect

Weapon License Application

Personal Information:

Full Name:Sean Bell
Date of Birth:1984
Sex:Male
Social Security Number: 008-22-0123
Current Address: None at the moment, but I will have one within 3 days.
Current Occupation: None at the moment, I am still gathering my self together.
Phone Number: 1010032((I believe so if not Ill edit it as soon as I notice.))
-------------------------------

Background Information:

Have you ever had a firearm license before?: No
Have you ever had a firearm license be revoked or suspended?: No
If yes, for what reason: ~
Do you have any previous criminal record?: Yes
If so, describe the nature of your crimes and when: I was ticketed a few times for reckless driving. I haven't had any criminal records for almost a year now.
-------------------------------

Weapon Information:

Clearance Level: Level 1
Intended weapon(s): A simple knife, and possibly a 22 pistol.
Where will your weapon(s) be stored?: The knife will be kept in a sheath if on my person, and in a drawer beside my bed at home. The gun will be locked in a small safe in my home.
Do you have training or experience regarding the proper usage of the weapons you are applying for? If so, state the nature. I have shot the pistol quite a few times and I know the basics of it. The knife does not really take any skill and is just for simple protection.
Why are you applying for a weapons license and why should the Red County Sheriff’s Department accept your application?: [[250 word minimum]]] I am applying for the usage of a 22. pistol and a normal knife, for the protection of me. I couldn't count how many times a knife could of saved my money or someone elses life. Palamino hasn't been the same lately. This place has turned from a small town into a place scarier then LV at night. I can't walk down the street without feeling followed anymore. I'm broke enough as it is and I don't need any more of my hard earned money stolen. If this city was safe, the police officers should feel confident with walking around with only a small pistol, instead of lugging their SMG's. I am practically here begging for you to give me this license so I can brave the streets without the fear of getting robbed or kidnapped. I can swear on my own life that I will never misuse, or abuse this license in any way, and I will only use it for the protection of my self and the greater good of the people around me. Please consider sending me this license. I know I have had my rough times in the past and I know it will be hard for anyone out there to believe in me. But I ask you to re-consider your thoughts about me and give hope to let me have this license.
~Thanks, Sean Bell

I, Sean Bell, understand the terms and conditions for applying for a weapons license. I understand that if I violate any of the terms or conditions, misuse my license in any way, shape or form, or mishandle my weaponry and become a danger to myself or others through the use thereof, that I will have the license revoked without a refund of funds and likely arrested and tried to the fullest extent of the law. I understand that any and all firearms I purchase using this license will only be handled by myself and that every one of them is to be registered upon purchase to my name and any crimes committed with the weaponry can and will be levied upon me. I promise, under penalty of law, that all information in this application is absolutely true and understand that falsifying information on this document will result in any licenses being revoked, having my ability to apply in the future removed, and also being arrested and tried accordingly. I promise to use the weapons license responsibly, safely, and lawfully.

Screenshot of you /charity-ing the appropriate amount of money for the license:((I will once I get an answer on this, I'm not made of money and I'm not ready to throw it down the drain if I get denied))
Chris_Bell
Chris_Bell
Donator
Donator

Personal Text : I am Sean Bell from the new VHWRP Server(7/14/13)

http://Used to own roflcookies.com

Back to top Go down

Sean Bell =Small Weapons License= Empty Re: Sean Bell =Small Weapons License=

Post by Dominique LaRue Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:53 am

(( Denied. Incorrect title. 250 word minimum answered with 226 words only. You may apply again in seven days. ))
Dominique LaRue
Dominique LaRue
Talkalot
Talkalot

Back to top Go down