VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Script Fight Rule and the fate of the Werewolves

+7
Jager Arach
Collins
Kevin Alymer
Ray
Victor_Jankowski
Tommy Carreiro
Peter Greenson
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Script Fighting

Script Fight Rule and the fate of the Werewolves - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Script Fight Rule and the fate of the Werewolves - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 6 ]
Script Fight Rule and the fate of the Werewolves - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Script Fight Rule and the fate of the Werewolves - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 12 ]
Script Fight Rule and the fate of the Werewolves - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%Script Fight Rule and the fate of the Werewolves - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

Script Fight Rule and the fate of the Werewolves - Page 2 Empty Re: Script Fight Rule and the fate of the Werewolves

Post by Peter Greenson Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:43 am

Blah blah blah more bullshit… I didn't say you couldn't kill a vampire or werewolf without magic I said something completely different but I'll repeat in simpler terms: You can't spot a werewolf in human form without magic according to bullshit bullshit bullshit. Oh well, werewolves are gone anyways…
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Script Fight Rule and the fate of the Werewolves - Page 2 Empty Re: Script Fight Rule and the fate of the Werewolves

Post by Peter Greenson Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:27 am

Votes have been submitted n stuff.
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Greenson Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:19 am

Script Fighting requires OOC consent unless the situation requires script fight (Like a bank robbery/etc)
Peter Greenson
Peter Greenson
Donator
Donator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2