VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James_Solair [Refusing to roleplay, RP2WIN, Not fearing weapons + OOC insult]

Go down

James_Solair [Refusing to roleplay, RP2WIN, Not fearing weapons + OOC insult] Empty James_Solair [Refusing to roleplay, RP2WIN, Not fearing weapons + OOC insult]

Post by [Graziano]Adrian Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:15 pm

In Game Name: Adrian Graziano
Date And Time Of The Offense: Now
What He/She Has Done: Well, he was alone in a road to P.C. from M.G., well we rammed his vehicle first, we can't write /me rams him else he'd drive off already. Then he he rolls from the hill down, he says seatbelt safed me. Then his door was rammed, I took my shotgun and aimed it at him. Then he drives off? He leaves his vehicle at the farm, I take it and try to RPly ram him, he still whines.
Evidence:
James_Solair [Refusing to roleplay, RP2WIN, Not fearing weapons + OOC insult] Samp116ot
James_Solair [Refusing to roleplay, RP2WIN, Not fearing weapons + OOC insult] Samp117di
James_Solair [Refusing to roleplay, RP2WIN, Not fearing weapons + OOC insult] Samp118ci

Edit: OOC INSULT
James_Solair [Refusing to roleplay, RP2WIN, Not fearing weapons + OOC insult] Samp119d
[Graziano]Adrian
[Graziano]Adrian
Vampire
Vampire

Back to top Go down