VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

** Joshua Yokob's firearms Application **

3 posters

Go down

** Joshua Yokob's firearms Application ** Empty ** Joshua Yokob's firearms Application **

Post by Sandy Sun May 08, 2011 7:47 am

Forename and Surname:

Address: Polomino Creek 26.

Phone Number: 1010426

Social Security Number: 10-6-190

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an FBI member)): ((Will be posted if it gets accepted. ))
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):
I'm applying to achieve a weapon license because I need to have a weapon Legally, I want to trouble with the cops and take care of my family with the weapon. if some terrorists are trying to rob them or even me I would have something to scare them or shoot them if they open fire first. There are a lot of crazy people out there who are always trying to rape you, kill you, rob you, and many other things and I need the weapon license to protect myself with the gun. I'm going to help the cops also with the weapon license if they need some help, I would not do anything that causes trouble to everybody and especially to the cops. I will use it only if it is really necessary, not for useless stuff, for example I won't just pull out my weapon and scare people for fun, That's useless and I would never do that.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):
You should accept my application because I'm not like one of those gangs who kill everybody and doing all the iilegal stuff, I'm a young man who wants to protect himself from kidnapers, robbers, and every other crazy people. Like I have stated before I'm also going to help the cops if needed, if there's a crime I would obviously stop the guy by not shooting him but aiming at him to give him fear, call 911 and wait for the cops to come and arrest him, If he pulls out a gun and opens fire, I would obviously have to protect myself and shoot him but I would try to shoot him in a place where he would not die.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons: Yes.

Current employment: Nothing.

Signature :
Joshua.

Sandy

Back to top Go down

** Joshua Yokob's firearms Application ** Empty Re: ** Joshua Yokob's firearms Application **

Post by ArielV Sun May 08, 2011 1:26 pm

((I'd kindly point out that josh is a hacker.))

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

** Joshua Yokob's firearms Application ** Empty Re: ** Joshua Yokob's firearms Application **

Post by Simon Bourne Sun May 08, 2011 6:50 pm

((Yeah someone forum or IG ban him and maybe Sandy too, she's a suspect for hacks also...))
Simon Bourne
Simon Bourne
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Personal Text : Only the dead find the true end of War

Back to top Go down

Post by ArielV Sun May 08, 2011 6:54 pm

BBourne wrote:((Yeah someone forum or IG ban him and maybe Sandy too, she's a suspect for hacks also...))

((OFC Sandy. Sandy's ''brother'' spawned a minigun, And there's no way to prove if it was a sibling, or her.))

ArielV
E.M.S.
E.M.S.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down