VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sharon Diaz's Firearms Application

3 posters

Go down

Sharon Diaz's Firearms Application Empty Sharon Diaz's Firearms Application

Post by Christina Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:01 pm

Forename and Surname: Sharon Diaz

Address: 9 Palomino Creek

Phone Number: 99199

Social Security Number: 242-982-251

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)): ((Do it when you get the license.))
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license and what level clearance are you applying for and why?((150 words minimum)):

I just need level 2 firearms license. I'm applying for this weapon license because I want to protect my family from criminals and terrorist around Palomino Creek. I'd like to hold weapons for my own, friends and family's safety. I have been annoyed by some criminals that always rob me, I might use gun to protect myself from them, and will not shoot them. Palomino Creek is not safe at the moment and I need to keep a gun to protect myself. I will use the weapon license properly and not to abuse it. I will not use it against the law enforcement rules and make a crime with it. And I will not cause any problems in Palomino Creek and I don't want to get jailed for holding a weapon without license. I need this firearm license because I will hold a gun and I will be a security guard. And that’s just I hope to get this firearms license and protect everyone.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):

I've been trained to use weapons carefully and you need to accept my application. I have a lot of experience holding a gun since I'm still young because I have been trained at shooting range. And I know how to handle firearms. I need the weapon license and I will never abuse it, and I'm using it only for protecting myself, family and friends from danger. And I will keep it in the safe place, not lending it to anyone and I'm the trusted one who will not doing criminal with it. You will accept my application because I will be a security guard soon.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:
Yes, I've been trained at shooting rage using;
Remington 673, M4A1, Desert Eagle, AK47U, M16, Beretta M9, Tec9 and MP5.

Current employment: Trader

Signature : Sharon
Christina
Christina
Human
Human

Back to top Go down

Sharon Diaz's Firearms Application Empty Re: Sharon Diaz's Firearms Application

Post by Terry Winston Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:08 pm

Mrs Diaz

You have failed to recive a license due to fact you may only carry light weapons such as pistols for self defence.

DENIED
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Samara Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:44 am

(( Denied, So where does it state that she wants to carry anything more than a pistol? ))
Samara
Samara
Management
Management

http://tiger2289.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry Winston Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:49 am

Samara wrote:(( Denied, So where does it state that she wants to carry anything more than a pistol? ))

((She requested a lvl 2 license? If she asked for lvl 1 it would have been accepted))
Terry Winston
Terry Winston
In Game Administrator
In Game Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down