VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin Willster firearm's license.

2 posters

Go down

Kevin Willster firearm's license. Empty Kevin Willster firearm's license.

Post by Kevin Alymer Sun May 29, 2011 1:58 am

Forename and Surname: Kevin Willster

Address: House 8 PC

Phone Number: 1010355

Social Security Number: 024 - 02 - 2935

Check ID((Post a screenshot where you transfer 2000 dollars to an SD member Captain or Above)):
-------------------------------
Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)): I feel Red County is not really that safe. Gangs are all over finding a way to get guns and rob others. It is just too dangerous to stay around without something to protect yourself with. Everyone has the right to defend themselves and sometimes to defend yourself you need to have a firearm. Breakers of law these days find themselves a firearm making our lives even more dangerous and making us feel unsecure everytime we notice something dangerous. Lets not mention that we live near the woods. Animals, carnivores that can be a threat to us can always attack us and without a firearm it would be impossible for us to protect ourself against a similar threat. SD is also not that close and not always really available to help in time and I think we should be given the equipment to defend ourselves in such situations. As long as there is someone with a firearm in this town, or that wants to cause harm to others our lives are at risk.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)): First of all, I know giving out a firearm license is not the easiest thing to do. It is hard to give someone a license to use a gun because guns are dangerous. I can be trusted with the guns because I have used them for good until now. I don't prefer solving my problems with guns but use them as a last resort when they are really needed. A proof of this is of my time in SD where I prefered using a taser rather than a gun even when I learned how to handle one. I have not used my guns off duty to do something against the law in my time in SD and my license has been well used.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:I have learned how to use a gun in SD in training and using it while on duty in extreme situations like shoot outs. I have used guns like Deagle's MP5's, UZI's etc.

Current employment: Share ownership of "Damian's Hardware".
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Kevin Willster firearm's license. Empty Re: Kevin Willster firearm's license.

Post by Victor_Jankowski Sun May 29, 2011 12:50 pm

(( You're SD... You get one auto ))
Victor_Jankowski
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Alymer Sun May 29, 2011 3:44 pm

Victor_Jankowski wrote:(( You're SD... You get one auto ))

((Quit , but nvm this noticed I can still buy weapons. So yes ignore this please.))
Kevin Alymer
Kevin Alymer
Management
Management

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down