VH:RP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emili Agusti's firearms licence application.

2 posters

Go down

Emili Agusti's firearms licence application. Empty Emili Agusti's firearms licence application.

Post by gurepado Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:01 pm

Forename and Surname: Emili Agusti

Address: None.

Phone Number: 1010479

Social Security Number: 86-93-12

Why are you applying to achieve a weapon license((150 words minimum)):

I am applying for a weapon license because I need a weapon. . I need a weapon to defend myself, and my friends because there is some people that they only think kill other people and they don't do roleplay, they do deathmatch As I haven't got any weapon, they kill me all day long, and I can't protect myself or my friends, or the innocent people. Of course,If I would have a weapon I wouldn't just take it out and start shooting as a deathmatch,I would mostly use it to warn them, and in extreme situations, I would shoot,if needed for, save innocent people. I never will expose my weapon in public and I always will use it carefully. Basically, the reason, is innocent people defense. And another reason would be the increase of vampires in the area, I can't just go around without any way to defend myself, because vampires always kill me (or my friends) without roleplay, and I never can defend myself or my friends.

State why we would accept your application((100 words minimum)):

Why should you accept my application ? A good reason for you to accept my application would be the fact that I haven't got crime historial, I'm clean. I would use my weapon carefully and make sure I never will expose it in public, I always will try not shooting it unless it's extremely necessairly . Another good reason for you is the fact that I can't defense the innocent people and guys with weapons always threat me and attempt to kill me, I do my best but I always end up getting shot, this license would help me because it will feel safe myself, and innocent people.

Do you have experience with handguns and / or other weapons:

I have experience with fire weapons, since I used to train with my father (he was a policeman) when I was 19, that was for 4 years.

Current employment: I work in a farm with my tractor with my friends, but sometimes, I go to fish too with my friends.

(I think you will notice that my english level it's not good. It's true, I'm a young man and I'm not American)

gurepado
New Residence

Back to top Go down

Emili Agusti's firearms licence application. Empty Re: Emili Agusti's firearms licence application.

Post by Caleb Simms Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:29 pm

(( Pretty sure this guy got banned. ))
Caleb Simms
Caleb Simms
Sheriff's Department
Sheriff's Department

Back to top Go down